Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali ordered......tick

E

Elvis

Hi, new to forum so quick intro, we are a family of three including small dog,from South Hampshire. Been thinking about a camper van on and off for a while (the Cali is a no-brainer we think, love them!) we usually take one big holiday a year and a few week-ends away. Now looking to make some changes in lifestyle.

We want to get back to nature (but no to much!) and see a bit more of the UK and maybe Europe hence have ordered a Cali SE for May Delivery! So excited!

Pearl Black 180
Timaru Wheels
Black Awning
Privacy glass
3 zone aircon
Front and rear parking
Electric close side door
Bluetooth

Will get dealer to fit side bars

Have I missed any 'must have' options?

Also, I am considering getting the van lowered pre deliver, for aesthetic reasons, anyone have any opinion on this and idea of cost?

One last thing, anyone know what the 'Chrome Pack' option is?

This forum has been really useful so :thanks to all those who contribute

Cheers

Elvis and co..

Hello, sounds good given issues with electric sliding door on forum it is the one thing I would not want --------but thats a personal thing. And I think wind deflectors a must when camping you can open window a little and they stop rain coming in. :hello

I just think that whatever you get then it's going to be a blast…

I am totally smitten,

Albert and I went off to Cornwall all by ourselves to develop a deep and meaningful relationship and goodness has that happened.

Frankly I am enjoying just finding out, trial and error, what I need and what I can ditch...

Hi Elvis welcome
I haven't heard of timaru wheels what size are they :?: would be interested to see them
As for lowering it will help with body roll make the van sit better and stop the kids
Getting travel sick . I paid around the £400 mark fitted by smg :thumb
Good luck