Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali collected this week.

C

chris151151

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi all. Just taken delivery of my new Coast, which will be my everyday car as well as leisure vehicle. Busy work trips this week so only explored some of it, but very impressed with quality of design and fittings. Went for Ascot Grey no cost option, which is a lovely colour, Oyster would be a better description. Also blends well with interior linings. Only a few minor options, vent to roof opening, larger fuel tank, rev camera etc. 3 months from order to delivery to dealer, Robinsons Peterborough who were efficient. Advice on here and Youtube channels was really valuable, just need easing of lockdown to make some non work trips in it. Hope to explore the bed and roof this weekend, and maybe have a brew up on the drive. I looked at lots of conversion options, but in the end there didn't seem to be a lot in the price, and I liked the idea of quality standardised mass production in a factory like a car. Maybe see some of you around when things ease up.

:welcome Looking forward to pics of the brew on the drive. You must be smiling like a Cheshire Cat tonight!

Hi all. Just taken delivery of my new Coast, which will be my everyday car as well as leisure vehicle. Busy work trips this week so only explored some of it, but very impressed with quality of design and fittings. Went for Ascot Grey no cost option, which is a lovely colour, Oyster would be a better description. Also blends well with interior linings. Only a few minor options, vent to roof opening, larger fuel tank, rev camera etc. 3 months from order to delivery to dealer, Robinsons Peterborough who were efficient. Advice on here and Youtube channels was really valuable, just need easing of lockdown to make some non work trips in it. Hope to explore the bed and roof this weekend, and maybe have a brew up on the drive. I looked at lots of conversion options, but in the end there didn't seem to be a lot in the price, and I liked the idea of quality standardised mass production in a factory like a car. Maybe see some of you around when things ease up.
Fantastic. Any pictures that you can share?

looks nice, congratulations! Hope you'll get a chance to full enjoy it soon.

Congratulations. Amazingly quick order to delivery!

Welcome, good thinking and a wise choice. But enjoy or convert, fix, monitor, repair, repeat ....

Back