Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali and loving it

TommyT

TommyT

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello Everyone,

My wife and I have just invested in a 2015 SE and are loving it. We're planning our first night in it this coming weekend courtesy of Britstops somewhere in Sussex.

I took it from Surrey (we live in Epsom) up to Penrith in the lakes last weekend and was amazed by all the interested people, it seems that almost everyone I met wants one. We are the chosen few(ish)!

One quick question: has anyone had problems with Britstops locations being full when they arrive or are there always spaces? Obviously if we use a call ahead place it won't be an issue. Was considering number 128 or 129.

Tom

Hi and welcome ,
Think our forumgirl GrannyJen uses britstops frequently , she will pop up here soon...

Welcome Tom, can't help with the Britstops as haven't used them but keep meaning to buy the book. Enjoy your new Cali :thumb

Welcome Tom
Hope you and your wife enjoy every minute of your new Cali,they are great machines. You are on the right site for help and advice of any sort. ENJOY

I have never had problems with Britstops being full, however I also aways call ahead even when it is not requested.

I have never had problems with Britstops being full, however I also aways call ahead even when it is not requested.

Told you she would pop-up:D

Back