Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach

I've started to really like that grey, and it looks good with the blacked out parts too - glad you're pleased with it. Mine's a similar set-up with 30mm lowering kit and 18" Sportline alloys in silver, though it's a more crashy ride than on OEM 16"s.

Have fun!

Very nice!

So far our Beach is as it left factory except for dealer-fitted 30mm lowering springs and black Thule tailgate rack. Your Cali is tempting me to consider de-chroming.

It looks so nice! I pick up my Beach in March which is Ascot Grey too, really pleased with the colour. After wanting a camper for so many years, at 65 thought to myself it’s now or never! For me it really is a dream come true, I love driving it too! Cruising along, music blaring out, it just makes me smile every time!

Looks great! We have Ascot Grey with black styling too on our Ocean it's a great combination. I am quite keen to get lowered at some point.

Only problem is, you can really see how many bugs you've killed with this colour! :|

Thanks, it’s from transporter hq. £120 ish. Only Matt black one I could find online.
That’s funny I have a Gloss Black from THQ. Yours suits the colour well ;)

Love the look I’m picking up ours next month love the wheels are they from VW?