Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New 680 has arrived

Hammer

Hammer

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Our 680 arrived on Friday and spent today putting ceramic coat on, bloody hard work as big old van!

will give bit of review after our first trip away over new couple of weeks. Lovey van and so much nicer to drive than our previous A class motorhome.

Few issues I am working way through firstly the wifi antenna was connected to wrong port as soon as i swapped worked great and external shower not working switch doesn’t seem to be working as water doesn’t flow once pressure drops (any suggestions welcome). Other than that all tested and ready for few nights away.

struggling to post pics from ipad so will add with review

Our 680 arrived on Friday and spent today putting ceramic coat on, bloody hard work as big old van!

will give bit of review after our first trip away over new couple of weeks. Lovey van and so much nicer to drive than our previous A class motorhome.

Few issues I am working way through firstly the wifi antenna was connected to wrong port as soon as i swapped worked great and external shower not working switch doesn’t seem to be working as water doesn’t flow once pressure drops (any suggestions welcome). Other than that all tested and ready for few nights away.

Great news, well done re the WiFi, thought they had corrected that now as my march build was correct. Try bleeding the hot and cold system starting with the toilet shower head.

Great news, well done re the WiFi, thought they had corrected that now as my march build was correct. Try bleeding the hot and cold system starting with the toilet shower head.
thanks jester tried that have water running from both taps hot and cold. plug in shower flip switch up and water flows but once pressure drops it stops and pump doesn’t kick. think switch isn’t engaging pump

Just had a thought, check there is not a leak under the sink, ie from the shower tap or hose.

lovely van bu the way I have the same colour.

Will

Thanks Will I will check tonight, going away for first trip shortly so will give it a good test as only driven it 5 miles so far to fill up with fuel!! Have already arranged dealer to collect and sort shower if I don't fix along with couple of other small snags early Oct so not end of world if can't sort before.

Cheers

Mark

Thanks Will I will check tonight, going away for first trip shortly so will give it a good test as only driven it 5 miles so far to fill up with fuel!! Have already arranged dealer to collect and sort shower if I don't fix along with couple of other small snags early Oct so not end of world if can't sort before.

Cheers

Mark
Ok Mark hope all goes well.

Will

Exactly the same as ours! Very smart indeed! We love the colour.

Linda

Hi, van looks great Can I ask which ceramic coating you used? Is there much information about it , ie does it need special washing and how long before re-application is needed? Cheers lee.

Hi, van looks great Can I ask which ceramic coating you used? Is there much information about it , ie does it need special washing and how long before re-application is needed? Cheers lee.
Hi Lee

I used Shelby Ceramic Coating, had never used before but seems very good as used on shower glass at home before van arrived and does great job of keeping glass clean. I did the coating day after received van so was already clean (just gave good wash and polish where needed). The website gives good instructions on applying the coating and application was easy enough. It took long time to do whole van and roof was difficult due to height so you need good clear couple of days.

Link to coating below:

Cheers

Mark

https://www.clansmanscotland.com/products/ceramic-coating

Hi Lee

I used Shelby Ceramic Coating, had never used before but seems very good as used on shower glass at home before van arrived and does great job of keeping glass clean. I did the coating day after received van so was already clean (just gave good wash and polish where needed). The website gives good instructions on applying the coating and application was easy enough. It took long time to do whole van and roof was difficult due to height so you need good clear couple of days.

Link to coating below:

Cheers

Mark

https://www.clansmanscotland.com/products/ceramic-coating
Hi mark, great thanks ...

Back