Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New ‘Z2C’ item listed on the VW Configurator?

I thought the polished underplates looked good, the wheels I would replace anyway.
Granted re the underplates. ‘The black contrast finish‘ looks like something from my dad’s cortina from the late 70’s!

Granted re the underplates. ‘The black contrast finish‘ looks like something from my dad’s cortina from the late 70’s!
Bit odd innit? Would like to see it for real. That Black Frost matt paint might look good at the bottom of a black metallic van?

I am pretty confident every windscreen has to be of laminated glass.
The configurator, same as I've found on Audi, has packages with the description of several items which you would have anyway.

Thanks for the update! Good to know you have it included within the Sports Pack but I don’t think I’ll add it as a separate item now. It’s strange it wasn’t listed at the time of my purchase (Nov), I guess they are looking to make a few extra ££ where they can by offering it separately. Yikes, those wheels alone are a bit eye watering in price! Looks like you’ve got a decent amount of stuff in your Sports pack for what you pay. Exciting times!

And dare I say it.. the announcement by Boris for the UK suggests we’ll be ‘fully open’ by the summer if all goes to plan, fingers crossed for some proper adventures in the new vans!
Borris's announcement was for England Only.
Wales and Scotland will be different just because they can.

Enquired about this option for my just ordered beach and apparently it isn’t showing on either the customer or dealer configurator??

Borris's announcement was for England Only.
Wales and Scotland will be different just because they can.
Good point, let’s hope there’s some sort of parity between them.

Enquired about this option for my just ordered beach and apparently it isn’t showing on either the customer or dealer configurator??
It might just be an option on the Ocean as it’s listed on that but doesn’t look like it’s on the Beach from what I can see.

It might just be an option on the Ocean as it’s listed on that but doesn’t look like it’s on the Beach from what I can see.
Difficult to understand why VW don’t allow Beach customers to spend more money

Difficult to understand why VW don’t allow Beach customers to spend more money
To give some exclusivity to the Ocean?? If you want that exclusivity, you drop the Beach and move up a level??

To give some exclusivity to the Ocean?? If you want that exclusivity, you drop the Beach and move up a level??
Makes sense in principle. If the aim is to tempt Beach customers to buy an Ocean, you might say you can only spec art velour seats, wood floor, or other visible upgrades on an Ocean. But invisible options like acoustic glass?

When I ordered our Ocean recently, I was told this is a faulty option in the configurator and that option cannot be ordered at all.
Has anyone heard this before?

When I ordered our Ocean recently, I was told this is a faulty option in the configurator and that option cannot be ordered at all.
Has anyone heard this before?
Yes I think California Chris has said that before. It is a component of the Sports Pack, so appears on my specification sheet, but I understand you can’t order it alone

Yes I think California Chris has said that before. It is a component of the Sports Pack, so appears on my specification sheet, but I understand you can’t order it alone
Ah, but you can order it through the Sports Pack?
That would be a good reason if it makes the ride even quieter..
Does anyone have experience with this?

Ah, but you can order it through the Sports Pack?
That would be a good reason if it makes the ride even quieter..
Does anyone have experience with this?
29E217AC-DE4C-4CC4-BDB1-9C55C5C969FF.png
Yes you can see it on my Order Detail sheet

Back