Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MY2019 ocean ordered

E

Eldoovis

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Happy days, i finally went ahead and ordered my LHD cali ocean 150 4motion manual, im so excited. This decision has been a year in the making after toying with different ideas, looking at second hand transporter and multivan conversions, also thought of buying a new lhd transporter and taking it to uk to have it converted. Scrapped those ideas as was hard to find a decent 2nd hand LHD conversion and was about to put a deposit down for a new beach but had to pull out for financial reasons at last minute. A few months later Then started looking at the coast and ocean and found a good deal in holland for a new cali ocean. Unfortunately thr deal fell through as the dealer informed me he had to pre register the car which would not allow me to benefit from lower import rate for unregistered cars taking me over my budget by a chunk......once again i had given up hope and decided i was going to keep my t5 transporter day camper and just keep dreaming. A feew weeks passed and i could not give up, so continued to chsse my dreams. Found a vw dealer who was very helpful and knowledable in exporting vehicle and able to arrange the whole process. best of all the guy was on the ball, he knew his stuff inside out and gave a super deal and great advice. Cant believe it!!!!! After many sleepless nights researching and dreaming im finally there....well almost. i thought id sleep better after placing deposit and ordering but i was wrong, i dont think i will Rest properly until she arrives.

You’ve certainly been persistent, many would have given up. It will definitely be worth it! :thumb

Hope the wait is not too long. :welcome

We are also in looking at importing a Cali into gib, I’ve heard that it works out quite bit cheaper than buying through rockmotors.

May I ask what dealer you used to export the Cali?

Also what % import duty did you pay?

Sorry for commenting on such an old thread.

We are also in looking at importing a Cali into gib, I’ve heard that it works out quite bit cheaper than buying through rockmotors.

May I ask what dealer you used to export the Cali?

Also what % import duty did you pay?

Sorry for commenting on such an old thread.
Hi we bought ours from solera motores in algeciras, speak to jose maria he is a great guy really helpful. I made a huge saving by not buying from rock motors. I used a trader and paid 18% import duty rather than 35 % if you import it privately. I had problems with the guy we originally used to do the import a guy called Christian, do not use this guy. From what i have heard its best to use Aaron from pitstop to do the import.

Which cali are you thinking of buying? If u want to come see my van let me know and il be more than happy to show you.

Hi we bought ours from solera motores in algeciras, speak to jose maria he is a great guy really helpful. I made a huge saving by not buying from rock motors. I used a trader and paid 18% import duty rather than 35 % if you import it privately. I had problems with the guy we originally used to do the import a guy called Christian, do not use this guy. From what i have heard its best to use Aaron from pitstop to do the import.

Which cali are you thinking of buying? If u want to come see my van let me know and il be more than happy to show you.

Ok great tips!

We are quite new into our journey of buying a Cali, after discarding several other options we only really started the research in the Cali back in January.

Currently we are eyeing up the ocean, we had planned to go for a beach originally but watching some vloggers we are now keen on having the kitchen.

Would be brilliant if you where able to show us your Ocean, as we have only viewed a Coast (and the dealer was not able to demo the pop top.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok great tips!

We are quite new into our journey of buying a Cali, after discarding several other options we only really started the research in the Cali back in January.

Currently we are eyeing up the ocean, we had planned to go for a beach originally but watching some vloggers we are now keen on having the kitchen.

Would be brilliant if you where able to show us your Ocean, as we have only viewed a Coast (and the dealer was not able to demo the pop top.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whenever you want give me a call on 54001016 and we'll arrange to meet up and show you the van,

Back