Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My2017 - how does it affect orders already placed?

thesquirrelpatrol

thesquirrelpatrol

VIP Member
So obviously if your deal was agreed prior to any price increase that isn't a consideration. But what if you ordered based on the standard spec in place at the time and things have been changed in the my2017 revision that aren't necessarily an upgrade - beach standard speaker layout is now 6 speakers instead of 8. Surely they can't just change stuff like this for people who have already ordered???

Don't accept the vehicle if it's not what you ordered.

If your van is not at the build stage yet, it will be a MY2017, this has been the case in previous years, normally it will work in your favour however this time they appear to have removed a few standard options from the spec.

If your van is not at the build stage yet, it will be a MY2017, this has been the case in previous years, normally it will work in your favour however this time they appear to have removed a few standard options from the spec.
What exactly have they removed this time?

It might be still in the run-out stage and fitting 8 speakers until the stock is gone..

Don't accept the vehicle if it's not what you ordered.
Or better read the contract that you sign when ordering. Mine allowed a dealer to increase the price up to 5% if there are some law changes or prices increase by a manufacturer.
It might be still in the run-out stage and fitting 8 speakers until the stock is gone..
Curious where are 7-8th speakers. I definitely see 6 right now.

Or better read the contract that you sign when ordering. Mine allowed a dealer to increase the price up to 5% if there are some law changes or prices increase by a manufacturer.
/QUOTE]
Mine had a similar clause. When I queried it at the ordering stage the dealer agreed the offered price was fixed and they would not invoke the clause for my order (also confirmed in an email).

Excuse my curiosity/ignorance but what is "MY2017". I have a feeling it should apply to me as I have ordered a Cali Ocean last month but as yet have no information about delivery except "spring" from the salesman when I ordered (I assume that to be 2017! ;))

Back