Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Multibox seat storage accessory

Gooldmike

Gooldmike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, I'm considering buying the multibox seat storage accessory that fits into the back of the front driver and passenger seats . I've been trying to evaluate if they are worth it. I would be grateful if anyone who has these could give me an idea as to what you store in the various pockets.
Thanks

Are you are talking about the multi pocket one that covers the whole of the backrest?
If so, our view is that it is of limited use if you turn the seats as anything in them is then inaccessible. - will also make it even trickier to rotate the drivers seat.

Are you are talking about the multi pocket one that covers the whole of the backrest?
If so, our view is that it is of limited use if you turn the seats as anything in them is then inaccessible. - will also make it even trickier to rotate the drivers seat.
Thanks, and yes , that's the item I was referring to. That was another concern of mine

If its a T6.1 you have on order, there are a couple of small extra pockets built in high up on the seatbacks, in addition to the big normal pockets.

If its a T6.1 you have on order, there are a couple of small extra pockets built in high up on the seatbacks, in addition to the big normal pockets.
Thanks but , no i'm not ordering a new T6.1. I have a 2019 T6 Beach

i have one. all sorts of shite in it. batteries, bin liners, chargers etc. seat spins fine with it on

Thanks but , no i'm not ordering a new T6.1. I have a 2019 T6 Beach

Could you update your profile please - says you have a van on order.....

Could you update your profile please - says you have a van on order.....
Sorry about that. For some reason , the only thing it allows me to edit is the profile picture. I'm not the best technically , so it's probably me !

We have the Brandrup version.
Seat swivels fine and it’s very handy but contents are pretty inaccessible when the seat has been swivelled round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have the Brandrup version.
Seat swivels fine and it’s very handy but contents are pretty inaccessible when the seat has been swivelled round

Thanks. Can i ask what do you actually store in the pockets ?

I have 2 brandrup pockets stuck on where the cabinet where the
gas bottle is, they are always filled with crap that is not really needed,
the Cali is big enough to store stuff, those rear of the seat pockets wouldn't be
on my list.

Thanks. Can i ask what do you actually store in the pockets ?

Dog poo bags, torches, multi tool, just general stuff I might need as I open the sliding door

Hi, I'm considering buying the multibox seat storage accessory that fits into the back of the front driver and passenger seats . I've been trying to evaluate if they are worth it. I would be grateful if anyone who has these could give me an idea as to what you store in the various pockets.
Thanks
We have a Beach, with the Brandrup storage pack on the reverse of the front passenger seat, doesn’t look at all bulky. We find it very useful, seat turns no problem with it attached. We categorise stuff in the pocket. Eg hand sanitizer, wet wipes, hand cream, plasters In one. Spare batteries, head torches In another. Spare leads, bags, pet wipes, microfibre towels in another & so on. Works for us. W also have small cargo nets on the base of the front seats which are very handy.

Fitted my new driver’s seat Brandrup storage pockets today. Already managed to organise so many of the bits that get lost in cupboards/drawers because they didn’t have a ‘home’; like head torches, playing cards, travel games, walkie talkies for the kids. Kept putting it off, due to the price, but should have just got on with it, bought it sooner and made my life easier.

All sorts of stuff in ours: suncream, WD40, dog leads, gaffer tape, children's toys. The Beach's curtains go in one of the big pockets.

No problem swivelling.

Access difficult when swivelled.

How well do the Inka storage covers fit? The picture on their promos make it look like they’re wider than the seat.
5483BA63-29E7-47F8-99FB-9684C85108BA.png

Back