Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Motorway.com

A

AndyP12345

Vehicle
Just browsing
Has anyone here sold through Motorway. Listed today and got an offer that’s almost too good to be true. Just wondered what experiences anyone here has had

Has anyone here sold through Motorway. Listed today and got an offer that’s almost too good to be true. Just wondered what experiences anyone here has had
Sold a Kia e-Niro through them in 2020. Best offer came in about 1k under their initial estimate but the process was hassle free. I would use them again.

I have sold two cars to them both relatively new ( less than 2 years old) high end +£40k cars. As Hedley said its pretty hassle free, they came to my house performed the inspection then gave the revised offer both were the same as the initial online quote. Paid same day then collected the cars from my drive a few days later. Certainly a better option than part exchanging at the dealers and less time consuming that selling privately.

Out of interest, because I'm about to put a Beach on the market, assume you received bids over the initial indicitive value on motorway. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of % over the initial price were the bids? Tell me to get lost if nosey.

Cheers

Prices are good as there is a shortage of decent 2nd hand stock. The motorway offer may have been great but you will get alot more selling privately, especially if it’s in good condition with full history.

Many buyers prefer to buy privately as can find out more about the cars/van history.

Back