Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mice

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I have a mouse problem in my shed so what's the best bait to use on my traps :?:

Our cat is always bringing mice in and then decides to let them go!! We have a few humane mouse traps that we use with either peanut butter or Nutella

chopped cat ? :goodone

Thanks guys I will give Nutella a try :thumb it's my own fault for storing the bird seed in there
Not in a container with a lid

I use Roban poison Kev.... It's in blocks and smells like choc choc bigtime .... It can be used in very wet areas as well..... I've used it for years on the word of a pest controller and can be brought over the counter and it does work very well :thumb

Cheers for that lee I will try that if my Nutella fails :thumb

It could be worse they could be in your Cali :help

: Mice

Very true :laugh2 :laugh2 then I would be in trouble :laugh2

Just thought I would mention it I have eaten a mouse :laugh2 :laugh2

[flash=][/flash]
Insomnia said:
Just thought I would mention it I have eaten a mouse :laugh2 :laugh2

I won't ask why or when :thanks

We've had a problem with critters in one of our sheds. The little b4st4rds were nibbling at corks and wine boxes resulting in the loss of a fair bit of home brewed wine. (not a bad thing I hear but it is actually quite good!)

Invested in a sonic pest control device whish appears to work! It could of course be the hangovers from hell!

Thanks for the heads up Iain I will try one I am not to keen on killing them I would rather they
Stayed away on their own :thumb