Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Merry Christmas to all !

fordyski100

fordyski100

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
After what has been a very frustrating year for a lot of T6 California owners whilst we waited for information from VW with regard to deliveries , lets put all that stress behind us and wish Everyone on this superb forum A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of great adventures where- ever our fantastic Camper Vans take us !
-MERRY CHRISTMAS-
:cheers

Merry Xmas, I love this forum, look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in 2017

Merry Christmas to you all! We are away at relatives and there is no room at the inn so we are spending our first night in the cali. Wonderful!

I wish everyone a peaceful Christmas and a new year full of joy and glad tidings. Let"s remember that waiting for a California is perhaps the least of human suffering.

After what has been a very frustrating year for a lot of T6 California owners whilst we waited for information from VW with regard to deliveries , lets put all that stress behind us and wish Everyone on this superb forum A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of great adventures where- ever our fantastic Camper Vans take us !
-MERRY CHRISTMAS-
:cheers
Ditto to all

Merry Christmas to you all.
Thanks for the few months I have been a member and for all the tips, tricks and tech information you have all helped me with - A truly great forum. Just looking forward to my January build date and being able to share some photos in early (?) March.
One for Christmas :cheers and one for the New Year :cheers

Merry Xmas everyone, I have received some wonderful Brandrup goodies from Santa! Anyone else get Cali related gifts?

Back