Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Maximum flow rate default when switching on dashboard fans

Devaprem

Devaprem

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi. When I turn the rotary control dial for air flow on, it defaults to maximum flow rate an all the LEDs on the dial up. The rear fans also do the same. I have to drop the rate by turning the dial back down to the original intended setting (usually just one or two LEDs) and turn off the rear fans. Does anyone know if it is possible to change this default setting to just being for the first LED on the rotary dial instead of going straight to maximum flow rate?

Hi. When I turn the rotary control dial for air flow on, it defaults to maximum flow rate an all the LEDs on the dial up. The rear fans also do the same. I have to drop the rate by turning the dial back down to the original intended setting (usually just one or two LEDs) and turn off the rear fans. Does anyone know if it is possible to change this default setting to just being for the first LED on the rotary dial instead of going straight to maximum flow rate?
Are you sure the Demist button isn’t depressed?
Never seen this mentioned before.

Demist is off, as well all other flow options. I've looked in the settings section but can't see any options for changing this

Back