Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

mattress measurements for the top mattress and bottom bed 6.1

M

marek

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
its been many years of dreaming and finally its happening... trying to organise mattress protectors and fitted sheets for both beds..does any one have the size of both mattresses please? marek

its been many years of dreaming and finally its happening... trying to organise mattress protectors and fitted sheets for both beds..does any one have the size of both mattresses please? marek
morning Marek, welcome.

My first port of call would be the club shop everything you need for your Cali.

We have ordered from campervan bits, they had a T6.1 in that day taking measurements

Just a word of precaution in case you dont realize - make sure your sheets & toppers are for 6.1 as its different in size to the 6 !

Small double as mentioned in Dunelm or off of Amazon - or you could pay £40 plus for 'made to measure' sheets..

Just a word of precaution in case you dont realize - make sure your sheets & toppers are for 6.1 as its different in size to the 6 !
Really? Most are marketed as fitting both. Do you know how they differ? Upper and lower?

Hi have a 6.1 california on order and looking for measurements for the top and bottom mattress as I need to make my own mattress protectors and fitting sheets.
I you have a 6.1 and feel like doing a stranger a favour please could you measure those two beds for me please. marek

Hi. Just waiting for mine to arrive. Did you ever get the measurements for the lower mattress?

I want to see if I can use my bouldering mats to double up as a mattress

Thanks
its been many years of dreaming and finally its happening... trying to organise mattress protectors and fitted sheets for both beds..does any one have the size of both mattresses please?