Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Marshall's VW bodyshop, Newbury experiences?

thehorse

thehorse

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I popped into Marshall's VW bodyshop in Thatcham (Nr Newbury) today to get a quote on the dent someone kindly left me in a car park the other week.

They mentioned they do couple of Californias every week (roof corrosion repair). I'm guessing there must be a few people on here that have used them.

Interested in any experiences good or bad before I hand over my precious Cali and indeed any other recommendations for body shop repair garages.

Thanks!

I popped into Marshall's VW bodyshop in Thatcham (Nr Newbury) today to get a quote on the dent someone kindly left me in a car park the other week.

They mentioned they do couple of Californias every week (roof corrosion repair). I'm guessing there must be a few people on here that have used them.

Interested in any experiences good or bad before I hand over my precious Cali and indeed any other recommendations for body shop repair garages.

Thanks!
See my posts under T5 and T6 Roof Corrosion threads.

That review was not reassuring .... I'm booked in for the roof thing next august ... maybe they are on a learning curve .......wonder how VW select the shops .... probably not that many are prepared to do the work ....

I couldn't find A review by Leighton amongst the 180 pages in the roof thread, other than a comment they didn't use tape, which I guess is due to them following the vw procedure. Is there a link to the exact post?

Back