Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lsd for a T5!

tuono001

tuono001

VIP Member
Saw this today and thought others might be interested in following, wasn't quite sure where to post it so here it is.
It's a fare chunk of money to spend but interesting to see how it goes.

If that is the torque biasing unit not the full LSD then I can recommend. Have one fitted in another vehicle.

If that is the torque biasing unit not the full LSD then I can recommend. Have one fitted in another vehicle.
Yes Quaifes in general are torque sensors I believe, not the old clonky plate-type.

I've got a Torsen type ATB (Automatic Torque Bias) similar to the above in the rear diff of another vehicle I have and its brilliant. - having one up front I've read can cause a bit of tire scrub under some cornering conditions and it might make the steering feel a bit heavier but all in all a good investment to aid traction.

I've got a Torsen type ATB (Automatic Torque Bias) similar to the above in the rear diff of another vehicle I have and its brilliant. - having one up front I've read can cause a bit of tire scrub under some cornering conditions and it might make the steering feel a bit heavier but all in all a good investment to aid traction.
I'll have a Torsen at each end of my GR Yaris when it gets delivered on 5 May! :bananadance2

Back