Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale LOTS of Accessories for sale

V

Volky

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All, sadly we have sold our Cali T5 and now have various items for sale:

VW foot mats for driver and passenger, very good condition as hardly used, £70 (RRP £95)
VW Cali Sleeping safety net, unused £80 (RRP £136)
5th seat Crete Anthracite, unused £400 (RRP seems to be about £500)
Kampa Khazi loo, new in box £10 (RRP £29.99)
Maypole winter cover, good condition but bag for it has a tear £40 (RRP approx £80)
Maypole universal wheel clamp, one key only £10 (RRP £22.99)

We’re near Jnc 11 M25 for collection purposes.

PM me if interested in anything.

Still staying on the forum as have moved to a larger MH for the next few years only - reluctantly as we’d hoped that the Grand would meet our needs.

Last edited:
Hi, how old is the maypole cover as I know they deteriorate over the years? Does it fit with the side awning in place?

Hi the Maypole cover is for winter storage of the Cali when the awning is rolled in. We didn’t store the Cali in a garage so needed some protection for it. There does not seem to be any deterioration to the cover. It is 4 years old.
The Comfortz topper goes over the pop up roof to provide insulation/protection and does not impact on the awning at all.

I’m not after anything specific but was curious. You may get more interest if you post items individually? You have some good offers (on things I already have).

I’m not after anything specific but was curious. You may get more interest if you post items individually? You have some good offers (on things I already have).
Thanks for your tip Alison, may well get on to that tonight when I have some peace!!!

Hi I'm interested in the awning and topper. I think I have pm'd you... please let me know if you don't receive.

I am interested in the topper, not sure how to PM you?

Hi All, sadly we have sold our Cali T5 and now have various items for sale:

Vango Airaway Kela III low awning (little used, but a great purchase) with Kador strips £350 (RRP for newest version £650 plus the strips)
Comfortz Cali topper in light grey with windows, very good condition £150 (RRP £288)
VW foot mats for driver and passenger, very good condition as hardly used, £70 (RRP £95)
VW Cali Sleeping safety net, unused £80 (RRP £136)
VW Cali internal blinds set, front magnetic windscreen and driver/passenger interior blinds, unused £180 (RRP seems to be £368)
5th seat Crete Anthracite, unused £400 (RRP seems to be about £500)
Kampa Khazi loo, new in box £10 (RRP £29.99)
Maypole winter cover, good condition but bag for it has a tear £40 (RRP approx £80)
Maypole universal wheel clamp, one key only £10 (RRP £22.99)

We’re near Jnc 11 M25 for collection purposes.

PM me if interested in anything.

Still staying on the forum as have moved to a larger MH for the next few years only - reluctantly as we’d hoped that the Grand would meet our needs.