Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for recommendations to install parking heater in our Beach

I think I paid about £1100, it was extra for the longer exhaust.

If you can wait a few days I am getting a full install with factory vents and Webasto 7-Day Timer (Near Bed) etc to a factory standard finish next Thursday. I will post photos and give a recommendation if all goes well.
Hello just checking in on whether you’d be happy to recommend you fitter and if so, who and how much please? We’ve booked a trip for Easter so need to crack on and get the heater sorted - many thanks C

Yes Exploria highly recommended I could not be happier. You need to ask for factory inlets and vents a webasto airtop and webasto 7 day timer. I suggest timer located on c pillar

Please say I recommended you I said I would.

If you go for factory inlet and webasto 7 day timer it going to be about 1500 or a bit more Inc vat.

• Agree
Reactions: C&C
Yes Exploria highly recommended I could not be happier. You need to ask for factory inlets and vents a webasto airtop and webasto 7 day timer. I suggest timer located on c pillar

If you go for factory inlet and webasto 7 day timer it going to be about 1500 or a bit more Inc vat.
And if you wait until this time next week I'll have had the same thing installed in the same way into my beach by the same company! Although I think I'm going for controller on the B pillar. Webasto kit with factory inlet and outlet vents. Gazellio has put pics on the other thread about gen6/ocean red beach-bulli project.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, just had a look at your pics on your thread - amazing!! Will give them a call this week. Can I ask how long did it take to install.

And if you wait until this time next week I'll have had the same thing installed in the same way into my beach by the same company! Although I think I'm going for controller on the B pillar. Webasto kit with factory inlet and outlet vents. Gazellio has put pics on the other thread about gen6/ocean red beach-bulli project.

Sounds good, would love to see your pictures when you’ve had it done,

C pillar means you can sit on bench to set timer or turn on off or fiddle. If your in bed you can turn on heating in the morning.

Not sure how b pillar could work as you will need to kneel on floor to set and drivers seat back is in the way unless swivelled ??

Thanks so much, just had a look at your pics on your thread - amazing!! Will give them a call this week. Can I ask how long did it take to install.

I dropped off at 9.00am and collected about 3.00pm :thumb

Not sure how b pillar could work as you will need to kneel on floor to set and drivers seat back is in the way unless swivelled ??

Was thinking at top of B pillar above seat belt to be out of the way so wouldn't get bashed by loading stuff in and out of van, and still be accessible from drivers cab area and back of the van. Will discuss with the fitters when I'm there. :)

Back