Long Meadow - Brockenhurst

Ocean Spirit

Ocean Spirit

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As we were already booked for the following weekend away a snap decision to go and join some family here just for 2 days with the one night sandwiched in between.
Need I say more about the surrounding New Forest?
A simple dog friendly family orientated campsite, with a choice of pitches with or without EHU with a visiting Ice cream van. Clean but busy amenity block for showers and toilets while the pot wash and chemical disposal sit to the side of them.
A walk into Brockenhurst from there is simple, direct and beautiful. Hard to go wrong on a fairly straight path through yet under the cover of trees, crossing the river and into the vast open fields with the donkeys, deer and ponies you get a bit of everything. Even the odd snake.
In the village you can grab most things from fish and chips to an indian restaurant, convenience stores pubs etc.
Lymington is a pretty short drive away which excels in the sun and despite last nights thunder storm and a damp start it turned out to be a scorcher..
Definitely worth puling up and taking a peak around the area.

IMG_4914 copy.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4934.JPG

IMG_4938.JPG

Last edited:
Nice adder to play with ;-).....
Yes it frightened the girls silly but not me of course.....the poor quality of the photo has nothing to do with the maximum zoom on my old iPhone :thefinger