Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lockdown huge choons.a bit like that netflix thread but better. What would you add to my list here.?

A bit arty but if you like Thom Yorke this is worth a watch

Love Foals. Saw them at Bournemouth International before the lockdown stopped us all going out and having fun. I stayed away from indie rock because of the OP’s apparent taste for club dance stuff but now you have started something, I might have to respond :cool::help

Love Foals. Saw them at Bournemouth International before the lockdown stopped us all going out and having fun. I stayed away from indie rock because of the OP’s apparent taste for club dance stuff but now you have started something, I might have to respond :cool::help
Here’s a random selection for starters...enjoy! :bananadance2
Echo beach - Martha and The Muffins
Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
Lonely Boy - Black Keys
Loner boogie - Boy Azooga

We were at the Bournemouth gig :)
Also seen them at a few other venues including the House of Blues, Boston, Massachusetts - That was a great trip.

Not sure I've heard any of these suggestions on Boom radio so far......

Art of Trance - Madagascar (Cygnus X remix)
Lustral - Everytime (Nalin & Kane)
Lange - Follow Me (Lange's Club Mix)
Y-Traxx Mystery Land (Sickboy's Courtyard Mix)
Cygnus X - The Orange Theme
Paul Oakenfold - Turn it around baby
Ayla - Ayla (Taucher remix)
Gouryella - Gouryella (1998)
Push - Universal Nation (Original 12" Mix)
Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix)
Agnelli & Nelson - Everyday (Original Mix)

Last edited:
Gun Selecta - 187 Lockdown
Monday Massacre. - Mr Oizo - (favourite track for testing sound systems)

Rui da Silva. Touch me
Cafe del mar . Energy 52
Nalin and kane. Beachball
Robert miles. Children
Reflekt. I need to feel loved
Faithless. Insomnia
Olive.your not alone
Delirium. Silence
Groove armada. Superstylin
Adam f. Circles
Ltj bukem. Horizons
Ltj bukem. Journey inwards
Huge choons only allowed. No 60s sh1te,
Good call mate, one of the best and most unexpected threads on a VW California forum, :thumb

Almost anything from Ministry of Sound - Addicted to Bass 2009. Not to mention Linkin Park (they’re my favourite band)

Last edited:
Art of Trance - Madagascar (Cygnus X remix)
Lustral - Everytime (Nalin & Kane)
Lange - Follow Me (Lange's Club Mix)
Y-Traxx Mystery Land (Sickboy's Courtyard Mix)
Cygnus X - The Orange Theme
Paul Oakenfold - Turn it around baby
Ayla - Ayla (Taucher remix)
Gouryella - Gouryella (1998)
Push - Universal Nation (Original 12" Mix)
Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix)
Agnelli & Nelson - Everyday (Original Mix)
Agnelli and Nelson. Now theres another . How many do you hear and forget who they are due to being drunk or completely out of it for some other reason?. Ha. So this forums not just full of boring old farts after all. I need to do a campsite play list with some of these corkers from the 90s

Agnelli and Nelson. Now theres another . How many do you hear and forget who they are due to being drunk or completely out of it for some other reason?. Ha. So this forums not just full of boring old farts after all. I need to do a campsite play list with some of these corkers from the 90s
Agnelli & Nelson IMO were peak trance, El Niño is also a cracking tune. The late 90’s and early 2000’s were absolutely the best times, clubs nights, Ibiza holidays and amazing friends, no commitments just living for the weekends. Having a Cali would have been very handy, just imagine all the night clubs I could have visited.

Last edited:
Agnelli & Nelson IMO were peak trance, El Niño is also a cracking tune. The late 90’s and early 2000’s were absolutely the best times, clubs nights, Ibiza holidays and amazing friends, no commitments just living for the weekends. Having a Cali would have been very handy.
no way i could have afforded a camper back then, but in hindsight i should have bought some sort of camper to sort all the birds out in back when i could pull em.was a bit cramped in my peugot205. if my flight to Ibiza was more than £99 i used to think about it. once went with no digs sorted out and just hand luggage. no idea where i was going to stay or how, but i was there ! blagged a lift on one of those holiday rep coaches and jumped out the back door when sussed out. 1999 Ibiza. the music was flying higher than the dancers back then. cafe del mar at sunset, then mambo, down the west end and then a club. crashed a moped p1ssed up, thought renting a bike would save me some taxi money. ha. great days. pay the bill when you get home was my motto. did it every year. the music always reminds me of those times. now i'm paying £30 quid a night to crap in a bucket and be quiet after 9pm. whats happened to me ?

Last edited:
no way i could have afforded a camper back then, but in hindsight i should have bought some sort of camper to sort all the birds out in back when i could pull em.was a bit cramped in my peugot205. if my flight to Ibiza was more than £99 i used to think about it. once went with no digs sorted out and just hand luggage. no idea where i was going to stay or how, but i was there ! blagged a lift on one of those holiday rep coaches and jumped out the back door when sussed out. 1999 Ibiza. the music was flying higher than the dancers back then. cafe del mar at sunset, then mambo, down the west end and then a club. crashed a moped p1ssed up, thought renting a bike would save me some taxi money. ha. great days. pay the bill when you get home was my motto. did it every year. the music always reminds me of those times. now i'm paying £30 quid a night to crap in a bucket and be quiet after 9pm. whats happened to me ?
How amazing would it've been to have had any type of campervan back then. I lived in Lyon, France and hired a Twingo with a friend and took it down to San Tropez and Cannes, no hotels available so we hired a pitch on a campsite and slept in it there ! next night ended up in a yacht, happy memories !

We go back way time... first was anthem during military service (at that time still obligatory), second was the starter at many parties, and underwater love... let's not get into that...

Personally I was still hanging in the "80: The Police, Talking Heads, Prince, Eurythmics,.. Still very broadminded as it comes to musical taste! Some VWCC playlists for on the road?

Last edited:
Blues and Country shi1te i'm afraid...

Blues Traveler - Carolina Blues
Anthony Gomes - Peace love & loud guitars
The Rolling Stones - Empty Heart
Little Walter - Blue and Lonesome
Billy Gibbons - Missin' Yo' Kissin'
Ronnie Earl - You Don't Know What Love Is
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Dylan and Cash - Girl From the North Country
The Desert City Ramblers - Comin' Home
Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whisky

Hubby and I relive Ibiza tunes at Pete Tong every year at the O2 or Brighton, mosh pit next year!!

Any material by Ben Howard.

The new album, Collections from the Whiteout, released last month (currently #1 in UK album charts) was an unexpected lockdown treat.

Blues and Country shi1te i'm afraid...

Blues Traveler - Carolina Blues
Anthony Gomes - Peace love & loud guitars
The Rolling Stones - Empty Heart
Little Walter - Blue and Lonesome
Billy Gibbons - Missin' Yo' Kissin'
Ronnie Earl - You Don't Know What Love Is
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Dylan and Cash - Girl From the North Country
The Desert City Ramblers - Comin' Home
Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whisky