Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Little things...

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I am so pleased with my new bin! Sad I know but ordered it from Campercentrum with a few other little 'extras'.
It is made for them I think and is shaped to fit perfectly into the gap between the passenger seat and sink unit.
Yes, I know that I probably could nave used a box or other container but this makes me happy when I look st it.
I am seriously wondering what buying this Cali has done to my sanity :):):):):)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Me too me too, how much? Do they do it in green. Bin ( sorry about the pun) looking for a bin for that space since we got our Cali.

They got nice stuff at CNN , you see nowhere else .
Guess they have it fabriced just for them.
Think it is not cheap..

Me too me too, how much? Do they do it in green. Bin ( sorry about the pun) looking for a bin for that space since we got our Cali.

Haaaa
It was €24 I think...I know, I know very expensive but there again so was the Cali.
Just in VW grey unfortunately.
I have also bought a draining board, ladder, awning tie down kit and fridge bottom from them and the service has been excellent.

I couldn't find it on the webpage , fridge bottom sounds interesting, is that to stop your stuff sitting in a pool of water?

I couldn't find it on the webpage , fridge bottom sounds interesting, is that to stop your stuff sitting in a pool of water?

Look at www.campershop.nl then go to T5 California then to camper centrum specials and you should find everything.
They do bottom and back grids for the fridge which are supposed to stop icing.
I haven't tried it yet but fingers crossed! I think all the stuff works for T5 or T6.
They are really helpful if you contact customer service.

Admin...any chance of getting a club discount? I haven't checked if there is already one but would be worth knowing.

I am so pleased with my new bin! Sad I know but ordered it from Campercentrum with a few other little 'extras'.
It is made for them I think and is shaped to fit perfectly into the gap between the passenger seat and sink unit.
Yes, I know that I probably could nave used a box or other container but this makes me happy when I look st it.

View attachment 16574

View attachment 16575
Yes GillianC I bought one of those too. Amazing how it makes me happy too. My wife thought your article had been written by me ! Very worried I have OCD ( Obsessive Camper Disorder )

Yes GillianC I bought one of those too. Amazing how it makes me happy too. My wife thought your article had been written by me ! Very worried I have OCD ( Obsessive Camper Disorder )

We have a bin in this position, but I would take care when the seat is turned round as we have lost a couple of quite valuable things that were last seen on the seat before the bin was emptied. Here's a pic. from our (dog's) twitter account over the Summer to illustrate the risks if you do put anything on the seat.

It now has a hinged lid made mainly out of duct tape, and nothing has been accidentally chucked away since then!

Bin Screenshot.JPG

We have a bin in this position, but I would take care when the seat is turned round as we have lost a couple of quite valuable things that were last seen on the seat before the bin was emptied. Here's a pic. from our (dog's) twitter account over the Summer to illustrate the risks if you do put anything on the seat.

It now has a hinged lid made mainly out of duct tape, and nothing has been accidentally chucked away since then!

View attachment 16587

Hi Skinnywhippet, I do like those seat covers (and the whippet of course). Where did you get them from and are they waterproof?

They are Jackyards covers. Various threads about them in the past. They are a heavy canvas rather than second-skin type. We're very pleased with them, water resistant and easily cleaned by wiping down in-situ. Don't really have to worry about dogs, food, mud and sand etc. messing-up the seats, and they are nice and bright.

They are Jackyards covers. Various threads about them in the past. They are a heavy canvas rather than second-skin type. We're very pleased with them, water resistant and easily cleaned by wiping down in-situ. Don't really have to worry about dogs, food, mud and sand etc. messing-up the seats, and they are nice and bright.

Thanks for the info skinnywhippet. They sound just like the sort or covers we will need when our ordered California eventually arrives. Our cockapoo Florence is to be joined by a brand new sister in a couple of weeks.

We start each trip with a strict 'no dogs on seats' rule. Lasts 5 mins. at most.

We start each trip with a strict 'no dogs on seats' rule. Lasts 5 mins. at most.
We are not sure how things will work out with a second dog and a camper. Currently, Florence has a free rein of the house and more or less chooses where she sits. In the car she has the back seat to herself but there should be plenty of room providing she doesn't exercise her rights as top dog.

View attachment 16574

View attachment 16575
Here is my version of sanity:

FB_IMG_1475339100079.jpg

FB_IMG_1475339078715.jpg

FB_IMG_1475339056800.jpg

FB_IMG_1475339041167.jpg

There be lots of little hidy places in Zulicampi where the husband would never think to look...

Love the cups and saucers.....mind saying where you got them?
Wow is all I can say about other accouterments....I have several nespressos but not one for the van!

Wow is all I can say about other accouterments....I have several nespressos but not one for the van!
The cups are Goebel rosina wachtmeister cups. Punch into Ebay these 4 words and an array of cups will pop up. They are 4.5 inches wide. I bought them 9yrs ago in the airport at Pau, France. The coffee machine is Delonghi Latissimo for Nespresso. I had one for our business in my office and got this one on Ebay. It's just a bit of fun and I see many people in campsites sort of indulging in the one upmanship of camping paraphernalia. I just look at it as a bit of fun and what better way to drink a cup of tea!!

The cups are Goebel rosina wachtmeister cups. Punch into Ebay these 4 words and an array of cups will pop up. They are 4.5 inches wide. I bought them 9yrs ago in the airport at Pau, France. The coffee machine is Delonghi Latissimo for Nespresso. I had one for our business in my office and got this one on Ebay. It's just a bit of fun and I see many people in campsites sort of indulging in the one upmanship of camping paraphernalia. I just look at it as a bit of fun and what better way to drink a cup of tea!!

The coffee machine is not fun, but necessity!!!

View attachment 16574

View attachment 16575
Thanks for this
We ordered one just arrived, fits brilliantly . Will use to storage extension socket & recharging cables for phones, iPad etc.

Note to self must stop buying things for the Cali.:)