Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lifestyle question - wild / campsites, urban / villages, overnight / longer stays

Thanks for all of the replies. I tend to admire those who purchased without much thought, but I guess I am not one of them. It is an expensive experiment, and not a throw-away idea...
Even with lots of thought, I think it takes time to adapt and to work out how best to use a campervan. We have camped in vans since 2012 but even so its taken us 2 years to work out the Beach and how best to use it. We are still changing our approach to camping too. We get more efficient with every trip and enjoy it more and more too.

put all your camping stuff in a large really useful box. stuff like tea bags. gas. cups knives plates. fold down bbq bog roll washing up liquid soap red sauce cooking oil tin opener corkscrew etc. then just chuck it in and go

put all your camping stuff in a large really useful box. stuff like tea bags. gas. cups knives plates. fold down bbq bog roll washing up liquid soap red sauce cooking oil tin opener corkscrew etc. then just chuck it in and go

What about some hooks?