Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Life is better at the Beach

C

CharlotteDR

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi people,

I've been reading this forum for a while now.
We are a family of 4 that is used to camping and last minute holiday-destinations.
We've always been a huge fan of campervans, but never had the opportunity or possibility of having our own.
Up until now!
After renting to see if it would be as good as we thought, we made the decision of buying our own California Beach.
He is now at the dealer, waiting for us to be collected.

Can't wait for our future adventures!

Best Escape Anyone Can Have!
Welgekomen, bienvenue Charlotte! Van waar ergens?

Great adventures are in front! Enjoy.

:welcome Welcome to the active side of membership on the forum. Are you getting a Beach Camper or Beach Tourer? Or an older style (simply a Beach)? Looking forward to seeing some pictures. I have another 3 weeks to wait...

Looking forward to some pictures in the Flemish mountains! Have fun.

Ahoj lidi,

Četl jsem toto fórum už nějakou dobu.
Jsme čtyřčlenná rodina, která je zvyklá na kempování a prázdninové destinace na poslední chvíli.
Vždy jsme byli velkým fanouškem obytných vozů, ale nikdy jsme neměli příležitost ani možnost mít vlastní.
Až do teď!
Poté, co jsme si pronajali, abychom zjistili, zda to bude tak dobré, jak jsme si mysleli, jsme se rozhodli koupit si vlastní California Beach.
Nyní je u prodejce a čeká, až nás vyzvednou.

Nemůžu se dočkat našich budoucích dobrodružství!
Congratulation

Our van has arrived! Owning one still seems a bit unreal the kids can't wait to go somewhere and are really excited. My son (4yr) was waking up this morning and wanted to be in the van and look at it because he thinks it is sooooo beautiful.

Welcome and greetings from Brugge :).
Great fun for children, before you know, they make it their "house" with lots of toys, cuddles,... upstairs was and still is "private space", so no parents there!