Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lets see your leather interiors

Looks like a nice Alpina E90?
Yes Breeze1, its 10 years old now with 40,000 miles. had it from new and probably keep it for ever. Its number 199 world wide and a rare E91. 20150829_110152.jpg20160325_132016.jpg

Yes Breeze1, 325ci coupe 2003 also from new, just like keeping our cars lol.
Love your selection. Also love the straight 6 burble. Recently sold my 2002 E46 Imola red m sport and Estrol blue msport F30. My favourite was my Alpine Wiss E30 318is.
happy days.

I looked at so many designs over a couple of years.
Primarily I like the look of the perforations, I think they add another dimension to the overall design and effect.
I have used several vehicles extensively with perforated seats in the past with no issue, they still look great after lots of use.

I have heated front seats, so should not be affected the heat up time as much as non perf. I also think they stay slightly cooler in summer.

Didn’t consider alcantara, for no other reason than I wanted full leather for practical reasons and to introduce some colour either via leather panels or stitching , in the end I chose via the stitching.

during the ordering process DK warned that piping can wear on high use areas, so I decided not to have piping as I’ll be keeping the van a considerable time.

Chatting to one of the fitters today he advised that a flat seat pad will show bagging more than a stitched pad, which I am aware of with other vehicles.

I did um and ahh over the addition of extended side Baulsters for the front seats but decided against them (they add the Golf 7 sides to the front seats to make them look like Recaro sports seats - see photo below, the seats were waiting to be fitted - edit the grey and black seat

0A2BDA79-DE5F-43D6-96E2-91FE31A5EA01.jpeg

Last edited:
Back