Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let their be light...

Bubba Gross

Bubba Gross

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
At night, even with all the van lights on I still find it dark inside the cupboards when hunting for biscuits.....

I bought these from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N9TZTQO/?tag=eliteelect-21

They work really well. Mount up high, as soon as you open the door the automatically switch on. Provide a decent light to see everything. Automatically switch off after 15 seconds.

I have 6 in total

One on underside of drawer
One in left under sink cupboard
One in wardrobe
One in pull down cupboard
2 in back up high, so when you open boot, they laugh up everything inc. the rear cupboard

Hope this helps some of you

At night, even with all the van lights on I still find it dark inside the cupboards when hunting for biscuits.....

I bought these from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N9TZTQO/?tag=eliteelect-21

They work really well. Mount up high, as soon as you open the door the automatically switch on. Provide a decent light to see everything. Automatically switch off after 15 seconds.

I have 6 in total

One on underside of drawer
One in left under sink cupboard
One in wardrobe
One in pull down cupboard
2 in back up high, so when you open boot, they laugh up everything inc. the rear cupboard

Hope this helps some of you

That looks great! I tried some of these: http://www.elv.ch/gev-led-lichtball-mit-bewegungsmelder-blau.html

I think your solution is more effective! I try to find some of your stripes in Switzerland.

Thanks for the hint!

I got one sort-like light in the large wardrobe , but only cost me 5euro , works on aaa battery and got a moving sensor so switch on if hands stick in the wardrobe.
Under the sink for me not needed , in the booth it also could be useful as the small light under the rear shelf is useless!

I really like he idea of these, good find!

My concern would be that stuff moving around in the cupboards whilst driving would trigger the sensor and the battery won't last, have you found that to be an issue at all?

My concern would be that stuff moving around in the cupboards whilst driving would trigger the sensor and the battery won't last, have you found that to be an issue at all?

Not that i am aware of , but i got only one and don't look that often in the wardrobe while driving....:D

Yes, it does sometimes turns on and - after half a minute or so - off while I'm driving. However it doesn't need that much battery (I guess because it's LED) and didn't bother me.
Sometimes it's little spoky driving and suddenly a tiny light turns on in the boot

My small light balls sometimes fall off because they are magnetic so i would rather go for a glue/sticky solution.

Stuff moving around in the cupboards .... God forbid ... Everything packed away perfectly so this does not happen

We use rechargeble bats for it so , every now and then i charge it so no problem if the light goes on without notice....

Back