Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leasing a Cali . . Anyone do it?

Tattooz

Tattooz

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
I was talking to some good friends of mine that would love to get a California but they would like to look into leasing one for three years. Does anyone know of or heard of anyone that does lease hire on a Cali?

Thanks for that link Kev. I have passed it on to our friends but looking at the cost to lease a van it could be bought for about the same as 5 years leasing.

Yes I couldn't believe the price either :shocked

Hi I was offered leasing when I visited my local VW Van Centre ans it seemed competitive. Give Heritage Bristol a call and ask for Alex. That said I am sure the site sponsors will be able to help too.

Only problem with leasing is it needs to be handed back in virtually showroom condition, friend of mine had a car leased for three years and when he handed it back he had a bill for a two curbed alloys and a broken drinks holder, A cali has so much more that can be damaged and like it has been mentioned above you can buy one for virtually the same price and it is yours to keep. You will also have a big deposit to put down and limited mileage.

Because of the excellent residuals on the California, the only winner of you leasing one will be the lease company. I would suggest lease purchase, which is finance with a balloon - speak to Lombard, great APR's and good residuals - plus you get the bonus of owning it at the end or at least taking out the colateral of you choose to sell it on :grin:

Back