Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Last T6 or first T6.1?

High discounts, good deals keeps being banded but what percentage are achievable from dealers.

All I’d say is if you’re able to move now, speak to Liverpool (particularly if you like Mojave). I thought I got a good deal on my first Cali from them (which I did in fairness)...

We’ve just bought a new unregistered T6 (not yet picked it up), a 150 manual which suits us just fine. I don’t want a bi-turbo engine or DSG box, which may not be possible on the 6.1 anyway. It was a quick decision although our second Cali so knew what we were buying. The main reasons were the discount available now and the fact that the 6.1 will be more expensive with a lower discount achievable. The cost differential will therefore be very significant.

If you want one now, or at any time for that matter, speak to Liverpool. They had a Cali of the spec you want in 2 tone starlight blue and white in the showroom on Saturday (may have been sold) and have other brand new Calis in stock at extremely attractive prices.
This is where we will go for ours, leaning to order a 6.1 with similar spec to you when they start taking orders but also keeping an eye on a discounted last order / demo T6 as long as we can get near the spec we’d like I.e. Two tone Auto with 4motion, removable tow bar plus a couple of tech options. I would be interested to see which way you go because Im not sure I can stand the wait for a 6.1 as itching to get on the road!

Hi all
Thanks for all your advice and help.
An update from us, and answer to my original question; today we’ve just ordered a T6.
More on this thread just posted, including our insights into dealer discounts right now:

More info on Cali 6.1 to be revealed next month. I can see these being in UK dealers early next year.Screenshot_20190723-213834_Twitter.jpg

Back