Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Large red warning symbol

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Drove around the block a couple of times today to give the van some exercise. At one point on a clear but very wet road a large red van symbol appeared in the centre of the digital cockpit accompanied by a warning sound. It went out moments later. Anybody had this? Not found anything in the handbook.

Drove around the block a couple of times today to give the van some exercise. At one point on a clear but very wet road a large red van symbol appeared in the centre of the digital cockpit accompanied by a warning sound. It went out moments later. Anybody had this? Not found anything in the handbook.
Perhaps you accidentally drifted more than 2 miles from home???

Is it this?

Thanks WG, i’m now pretty sure that is the warning that flashed up. However on an open road with no other traffic it obviously shouldn’t have. Hopefully a one off glitch otherwise it’ll be a visit to Citygate.

I’m actually holding back on a workshop visit following a dialogue with VW Digital Services regarding the WeConnect App. On a few occasions the App gave me false information i.e. van unlocked when it was actually locked and tyre pressure warnings when pressures were ok. Digital Services communicated a ‘fix’ to Citygate who then called me to book it in. Not had the false notifications for quite a while so not booking it in until it reoccurs.

Back