Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Knaus dealer recommendations

W

Wondering Star

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I know some of you have purchased knaus Van's instead of the Grand california 680.
I'm interested in the Knaus 600XL family to replace my Cali, looks really interesting, high top with two proper beds and much better looking.
Can anyone recommend a dealer?
Many thanks
Will be sorry to desert VW but to me GC600 has two flaws. Roof bed is two short and it's only a van the designer could love.

I think it looks like an interesting prospect, and I think all these vehicles have a place in the market, including the GC. I would also say to really research these vans and probable alternatives, the GC design and the size of the bed was the same when you decided to buy it...

Sorry misunderstanding, I haven't purchased a GC 600 I may have as I love the interior but the cab bed is only 160cm compared to the knaus 190cm.
Bearing in mind my 13yr old is 157cm and 11yr old 150cm it doesn't give much longtivity.

Ah!! :veryfunny

Makes much more sense now!!

We're only 2 plus dog and I love the 680, but for this point in our life the Ocean is right for us...

Good luck in your search, like I said, they look like an interesting prospect...

:thumb

I know some of you have purchased knaus Van's instead of the Grand california 680.
I'm interested in the Knaus 600XL family to replace my Cali, looks really interesting, high top with two proper beds and much better looking.
Many thanks
Will be sorry to desert VW but to me GC600 has two flaws. Roof bed is two short and it's only a van the designer could love.
You could give South Downs a try, always been impressed when I‘ve dropped in - very knowable staff

Many thanks
I do like the ones wth the pop top - lots of ingenious ideas.

The only difference between a MAN TGE and a VW Crafter are the badges. Dealer options may vary.

Actually seems to be which brochures you look at, some show a VW badge and some show a MAN badge, I've heard that the idea of badging some as MAN is to make sales in the US more palatable due to the emissions scandal associated with VW.

Sorry I didn't think about the number of berths.

The only difference between a MAN TGE and a VW Crafter are the badges. Dealer options may vary.

Actually seems to be which brochures you look at, some show a VW badge and some show a MAN badge, I've heard that the idea of badging some as MAN is to make sales in the US more palatable due to the emissions scandal associated with VW.

Sorry I didn't think about the number of berths.
Yep your correct rod,
There both built in the same factory using everything the same as on the crafter so as said it’s a re badged crafter.
going to a MAN service centre instead of some of the vw service centres I have been to would hopefully be a bonus!

Yes the new pop top does look great, led lighting, phone charging pad, heater vent and massive removable cover.
Perhaps the new Cali T7 will have similar?

Many thanks
You missed out the third flaw....They are ridiculously overpriced...

Back