Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Keeping place on site when out for the day..

zinglefiffy

zinglefiffy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
If you move your mouse cursor over the users name you'll get a pop-up with brief facts and figures about the user - there's a button 'Start Conversation' which will create a private message conversation with the user.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Sorry for the daft question, but how do we PM to order one of these please?
On the top menu bar, next to “ What’s New “ there is an Envelope Icon. Click on that then click on - Start new conversation. In recipients start typing the Forum members name. In this case Big Ted. A list appears and click on Big Ted. Then in the next pane below Type your message.
326639A7-EACF-49C2-BC73-59ACA4CC25BE.png

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
On the top menu bar, next to “ What’s New “ there is an Envelope Icon. Click on that then click on - Start new conversation. In recipients start typing the Forum members name. In this case Big Ted. A list appears and click on Big Ted. Then in the next pane below Type your message.
View attachment 45003
Much appreciated, many thanks

Auberg-ine

Auberg-ine

Is it an office? Is it a lounge? Is it a camper?
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
16+3€ for a PC printed sign:
You simply push the PolyCarbonate tubular panel over the metal pegs. It is just tight enough so that it does not fly away.
(Next time I would order the sign at the size that would just fit into the frame, making it protected, and even more compact).

campandfly

campandfly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
More Correx used up and a laminated sign from the home printer.

20200416_143010.jpg20200416_181543.jpg

Last edited:
flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
park up. walk. cycle. use the bus. get a taxi. take the train. I never move when parked. then when I pass a pub i'm in there

Autumn

Autumn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I wanted something that didn't take up any room, so I bought a foldable water container in a sale and filled with water. Wrote my number plate number on it in a sharpy, stuck a bit of reflective tape on it, and when dry deflated it. It is heavy enough not to move in the weather. I put it at the entrance to my pitch. Even on marked number pitches, I have been asked to leave something there when I am out. My reasoning behind my method is that if it is pinched or moved or driven over I have lost all of £4.