chadders

chadders

Olly
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Colour: Black
Will fit: T5/T6
Windows: Yes 3 (2 side 1 front)
Price: £150 (inc UK postage and packaging) (when bought new cost £230)
Payment: electronic transfer prior to shipping, will supply details by personal messaged once sale agreed.

Bought for mountain trip and brilliant at keeping out the weather and warmth in meaning never needed heater in the night. Used but in good condition. Clean and not damaged. Easy to fit. Comes with all original clips plus makers instructions.

Original marketing blurb is right it works and will keep you dry and warm. Quote from Khyam’s “The all new Khyam VW California Kamper Cozi is the best on the market! It insulates and protects the roof canopy/bellows and bed area from rain, snow and damp. With three built in windows as standard you can still enjoy the view even if it rains! Who wants to live in the dark? Extends your California camping season and is a recommended product for winter camping. It is made of breathable material that increases insulation and protects from the elements and in the winter it will prevent snow build up around the roof mechanism. The fleece backed lining also helps prevent against condensation build up inside your campervan allowing moisture to wick away.”

Pics show on our van -
0B91BCAD-A60B-450B-91FB-600C1D8C83C2.jpeg2DAA18CA-0779-4A1F-8125-C663BBBDA44F.jpeg2DAA18CA-0779-4A1F-8125-C663BBBDA44F.jpeg0B91BCAD-A60B-450B-91FB-600C1D8C83C2.jpeg

Hi, is your this still for sale?
Thanks Kindly,
Jessica

Hi Rich - yes the roof topper is still for sale. Would you be interested? Kind regards and a very happy Christmas to you and your family. Oliver

Hi, do you still have this?
Sincere applologies for not replying at the time you wrote to me. I’m not entirely sure why but i miss your message. Thanks for you interest.

Hi, is your this still for sale?
Thanks Kindly,
Jessica
Hi Jessica, my sincere apologies for not replying at the time you wrote, I seem to have missed your message and an earlier one. Many thanks for your interest, kind regards and best wishes.

Thanks for reply, just deciding on what we need for a winter trip...will let you know ASAP and hope it is still available.
have a great Xmas. Rich.