Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered my new ocean!

Hello

I've been milling about the forum for quite a while, I have finally ordered my new California Ocean 199 DSG 4MOTION from SMG Tonbrdge and joined the club! thanks for all the information that has been invaluable in my decision making...

Just the long wait now (12-16 weeks) !

Kevin
: ) : ) we are in the same situation... long wait...dreaming and looking around... CONGRATS! Hope you'll be as happy as us!!!

Got my build date confirmed by dealer today as week 15 delivery late May early June - exciting :bananadance2
Are people currently ordering getting decent discounts with the T6.1 announced?

Personally I got 6.5% off final price which included options which seemed fair to dealer and fair to me.
Because they are so popular most dealers can sell their allocation so IMO there aren’t massive discounts around.
I like the 6.1 but the more electronics and gizmos the more that can go wrong and believe me there are enough bits and pieces on a Cali already- but having a 4motion ocean on order for May delivery I would say that :thumb

Bike rack Dismantled by SMG Tonbridge (Due to rivets and the like,otherwise I would have done it myself) and then powder coated locally not sure exactly where but its £80 plus the SMG labour.
I saw a black bike rack on a white Beach for the first time a few days ago. It looked absolutely gorgeous.

I saw a black bike rack on a white Beach for the first time a few days ago. It looked absolutely gorgeous.
Hello Tom Yes I think with certain colours of van it blends in better...