Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just joined .... and Qu. about parking in Palma

S

Stewart

Vehicle
T6 Coast 204 4Motion
Just bought a very well kept 2012 California (Thanks David and family). Proposing to travel to Mallorca in October (COVID willing) to take items to our house in Deia. I wonder if anyone has experience of driving a California into the underground car parks in Palma?

Cheers

Stewart

Just bought a very well kept 2012 California (Thanks David and family). Proposing to travel to Mallorca in October (COVID willing) to take items to our house in Deia. I wonder if anyone has experience of driving a California into the underground car parks in Palma?

Cheers

Stewart
I can’t help with your parking question I’m afraid but welcome to the forum and enjoy your new escape vehicle.

Hi Stewart,
In the hope you might see this message & reply, I wondered if you have any tips or advice on how best to use your campervan on Mallorca / great beaches to visit & maybe wild camp at?!
Thanks
Ian

Cheers

Hi Stewart,
In the hope you might see this message & reply, I wondered if you have any tips or advice on how best to use your campervan on Mallorca / great beaches to visit & maybe wild camp at?!
Thanks
Ian
I'm afraid @Stewart was last seen in May 2021.

Back