Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jackyards Covers

C

crta123

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Just took delivery of our new Jackyards covers to deal with child, dog and sports. Discount with our VIP membership. Absolutely fantastic service and delighted with the look. We went for the Blue and Grey to go with our dark grey van. Really cool.... and now the weather is looking up as well - ready for the summer. Here's some pics. Thanks Jackyards! :thanks :thanks

IMG_0436 copy.jpg IMG_0439 copy 2.jpg IMG_0441 copy 2.jpg

Your covers look great we had blue and orange covers made up last summer, we really like the protection they offer and how they brighten up the van.( especially in the winter months) Have had a few minor spills and they sponge off really well. Funky covers are not for everyone but :thumb thumbs up from me
:hello

Look brill Andy, what sort of VIP discount did you get if you dont mind me asking?

When we got ours I think it was about 15%, JACKYARDS we new to the forum they are not the cheapest extra for the van but I preferred them that some other makes I know a lot use inka covers but they looked too nylonly for me (our discount was a early ordering extra amount general dicount is 5% from now on) We also wanted something that did not just replicate the original vans fabric

New pricing for the Jackyard seat covers range as of today:

A Full Cali set including armrests: £635

A Full Beach set including armrests: £690

Extra single seats: £160

Armrests per pair: £50

Lettering ( per letter) £3

VIP Members will receive a 5% discount on the above prices

Just had my new Jackyards seat covers fitted today too. sooo pleased with them. Deliberated over whether to spend the extra but so glad I have. The sail cloth type material and sail stitching are of excellent quality and the bright colours complement the ' happy holiday feel' which to my mind is the point of a California. Great enhancement to my happy van and thanks to Jackyards.

Fully agree with your comments Jonnie, what coours did you go for

We're hopefully collecting ours on Wednesday...very excited!!

This must be seat cover war :lol: I have received my seat covers from nick (comfortz) and they are
As good quality as my old brandrup second skin ones and fit the same they look like they came out of the factory well pleased :thumb

20140312_105216.jpg

Calikev said:
This must be seat cover war :lol: I have received my seat covers from nick (comfortz) and they are
As good quality as my old brandrup second skin ones and fit the same they look like they came out of the factory well pleased :thumb

Looking good Kev.

Thanks mark :thumb the pictures don't do them justice.

our Jackyard covers have just started a new life moving from our old van to our new van and still looking as good as new

Had some orange and blue ones on our t5 which were great and as already said really brighten the van up. Survived 3 years with a dog and us so have bought a new set for out T6. Not seen the new covers yet as we're abroad, looking forward to fitting them to our new van when that arrives too

Also delighted with my Jackyards covers although I had a matching porta potti cover made and I wouldn't bother with that again. It was very expensive for what it was and not a great fit.
Love the bright colours of the seats.

image.jpeg

To those that have Jackyards covers, are they comfortable to sit on? What I mean is, do the seams and stitching cause any discomfort? I believe the material is an acrylic canvas often used for stuff like awnings and covers so how does that feel?

We've had our Beach for about 18 months now. Our "temporary" microfibre towels have served us well but I'm getting a little tired of having to re-position them every time they get stuck to my backside.

To those that have Jackyards covers, are they comfortable to sit on? What I mean is, do the seams and stitching cause any discomfort? I believe the material is an acrylic canvas often used for stuff like awnings and covers so how does that feel?

We've had our Beach for about 18 months now. Our "temporary" microfibre towels have served us well but I'm getting a little tired of having to re-position them every time they get stuck to my backside.
No discomfort at all. They take a while to 'break in', and feel like cotton when they do. It is the same material as traditional sails and boat covers. Before breaking in they feel a little crinkly to sit on, but never uncomfortable.

Are you at the Dorset Meet?

If not, I see your location is Kent. We are close to the A20/A205 junction if you want to take a look at our covers.

No discomfort at all. They take a while to 'break in', and feel like cotton when they do. It is the same material as traditional sails and boat covers. Before breaking in they feel a little crinkly to sit on, but never uncomfortable.

Are you at the Dorset Meet?

If not, I see your location is Kent. We are close to the A20/A205 junction if you want to take a look at our covers.
That's good to hear and thanks for the offer Tom. We're actually down Poole way in a couple of weeks so might see if we can pop in to see Denise at Jackyards

No there not
Not officially no, but they have made provision for airbag deployment. I don't wish to spark another debate on this aspect of seat covers. I believe I've read enough on the subject to make my own informed choice.

That's good to hear and thanks for the offer Tom. We're actually down Poole way in a couple of weeks so might see if we can pop in to see Denise at Jackyards
I would do that and she can show you the structure of the seat covers. Denise is really helpful and I have been delighted with my covers. So much so that I moved them from the T5 to the T6 and kept the same colour scheme. They have been well admired.

I would do that and she can show you the structure of the seat covers. Denise is really helpful and I have been delighted with my covers. So much so that I moved them from the T5 to the T6 and kept the same colour scheme. They have been well admired.
Ours have been sat on, slept on, trod on, dribbled on, vomited on, peed on, nappy changed on, food spilled on, dog in season on, and go strongly on.

Hello all,
We are pleased to share our photos, experience of the new handmade seat covers for our very special California Ocean 6.1.They were made by Jackyards in Poole, Dorset (www.jackyards.com) ,using the highest quality acrylic canvas for longevity and durability. We were able to agree our design(their was a lot of choice of colours and design! ).The covers are of outstanding quality and are a perfect match for the quality of the California Ocean. We got a high standard of personal service from Denise and her small team throughout the making process, delivery and after care. Denise is very professional and insisted that they must be a perfect fit and that we are 100% happy with them ,which we are of course. If you want top quality seat covers for your Ocean, Beach then Jackyards is the place to go to.

Attachments

• IMG-20201031-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20201031-WA0007.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-20201031-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20201031-WA0013.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-20201031-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20201031-WA0014.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 68