Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's almost here!!

K

KKcali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello everyone!
We ordered our Cali last October and we're delighted to hear yesterday that it has arrived in the UK so we will be taking delivery next week. Really pleased that it will be registered before the VED increase too.
We had a T5 conversion a few years ago and loved it. We have been vanless for a couple of years and have been looming around the local VW dealer ever since. We decided to take the plunge last year and place the order. I'm sure the dealer was as surprised as we were! Went for a 204 DSG Ocean in grey with a few toys.
This forum is fantastic and has been a great help in answering the many questions that have arisen since we ordered, so thank you everyone. I hope I may be able to post something useful for others as we get a few miles under our belts!

Great stuff welcome !

Welcome - Another new journey begins! Enjoy:thumb:)

Welcome KKcali! I look forward to some shared impressions from you as it sounds like you got a lot T5-experience!

Welcome KKcali! I look forward to some shared impressions from you as it sounds like you got a lot T5-experience!
Hey sapto - our T5 was a transporter conversion, so I'm hoping there will be no comparison! :)

I bet you're looking forward to next week. We're chasing our dealer and waiting to see if ours will also arrive next week!

I bet you're looking forward to next week. We're chasing our dealer and waiting to see if ours will also arrive next week!
Have a check on this website to see if there are any vehicle carrier ships from Emden in Germany heading to Sheerness (where I guess yours will be delivered to). I was tracking mine into the Port of Tyne.
https://www.vesselfinder.com/