Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this Youtube video for real?

I must have dozed off before that bit, unfortunately I woke up again a minute or so later
10 minutes in mate. Just after they talk about a kettle being hot

If that bloke reads this thread,he's going to do some crisis management with a tv bracket on my ass
As sid would say "if them puppies are for sale,I'll have the one with the pink nose'"
Screenshot_20220904-164928_Chrome.jpg

Who knows. I did not watch it. I tend not to enjoy these self-indulgent films of other people's van trips - and trips.

Why does anyone care if the video is real or not.

Who knows. I did not watch it. I tend not to enjoy these self-indulgent films of other people's van trips - and trips.
Your missing a real treat. 10 minutes in

To be fair, none of us really know what happened, so I'll take the video at face value. I actually like the channel and they both raise important issues about mental health. For that I thank them.

Remember you don't have to watch it. Just skip on to the next video....

I disagree. They
To be fair, none of us really know what happened, so I'll take the video at face value. I actually like the channel and they both raise important issues about mental health. For that I thank them.

Disagree. We all have problems, some of us don't put them on YouTube but don't skip to the next video without watching the bit after the hot kettle. 10 minutes in

I disagree. They

Disagree. We all have problems, some of us don't put them on YouTube but don't skip to the next video without watching the bit after the hot kettle. 10 minutes in
If he had made his headline. My wife shakes her puppies in the van.
#vanlife
#checkoutthempuppies
#scaldedbythekettle

He’d be knee deep in freebies right now…
She really shakes them

As I said, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

I would not have sought that blog out, It was posted in a forum asking is it genuine, like many, after reviewing the Blog, we are offering our comments based on what we were “asked” to see.

there is a big difference between actively seeking content and being asked to review content by others !

I am sure many of you follow the travel beans as well. Below is their latest video. I am just comparing the two titles - both clickbait-y types but
The first one (dubventures) - We Were ATTACKED While We Slept In Our Campervan
This one (Travel Beans) - Late Night Intruder | Vanlife Nightmare

Dubventures seems are using the "Daily Mail" kind of in your face click-baity approach
Travel Beans are using a bit more polished "Guardian" kind of a click-baity approach ;)

I won’t be clicking on either again

i bet they love the additional coverage from such posts

Had the odd late night intruder in our van, although not so much these days.

I see them all as light entertainment.

I see them all as light entertainment.
I don't think the one I posted was light entertainment.How many campervaners has he put of overnighting outwith campsites?All that sh*t for the sake of boosting his views of the video.And then only give a very iffy,half hearted explanation of what really happened,(if anything did actually take place).

I am sure many of you follow the travel beans as well. Below is their latest video. I am just comparing the two titles - both clickbait-y types but
The first one (dubventures) - We Were ATTACKED While We Slept In Our Campervan
This one (Travel Beans) - Late Night Intruder | Vanlife Nightmare

Dubventures seems are using the "Daily Mail" kind of in your face click-baity approach
Travel Beans are using a bit more polished "Guardian" kind of a click-baity approach ;)

If there are two more tedious people "vanlife-ing" on YT then "please leave a comment below, or like and subscribe".

Not convinced this is for real.
Seems genuine but by jove they dragged it out over 7 whole minutes.

You will find the rock n roll bed drawer is the perfect size for a baseball bat.

Public service announcement...
10mins 44secs.

He probably bored the sh1t out of them so they left
The whole thing did bore the hell out of me; all that business about closing gates and talking to cows as if they were some exotic pets. The 'whole much ado about nothing' of "We've not really been honest with you." A waste of electrons.

Back