Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this Youtube video for real?

Why not. Dubventures are a very straightforward channel and a couple of lovely people who I've followed for a few years now.

Tom talks from the heart and I dont see why he's making it up.

I watched some of their earlier vids, when they started converting their crafter, lost interest after that.
It was bound to happen at some point whilst wild camping.

Everyone's watching that bit now. But what is the video about? Someone made some noise near them? Is that it?

Everyone's watching that bit now. But what is the video about? Someone made some noise near them? Is that it?
Next time, please please provide exact location ... so that I can save 9 mins 30 seconds of my life (30 secs for watching just that part!). Anything with such click bait-y headlines - I always steer clear.

I think a lot of the captions on youtube is click bait
but hey every one has earn a living!

Which tells a lot about the profile of the people that usually watch such videos ... but many of the useful videos that I have come across have proper captions and are thoroughly entertaining.
Someone made some noise near them? Is that it?
It may not even be that ... who cares ... with such stupid captions ... just steer clear.

Next time, please please provide exact location ... so that I can save 9 mins 30 seconds of my life (30 secs for watching just that part!). Anything with such click bait-y headlines - I always steer clear.

Which tells a lot about the profile of the people that usually watch such videos ... but many of the useful videos that I have come across have proper captions and are thoroughly entertaining.

It may not even be that ... who cares ... with such stupid captions ... just steer clear.
I did. Telt soulstyledevon it was 10 minutes in

Not convinced this is for real.
Does seem a bit strange 17 minutes talking around the headline subject but almost no detail. Mind you as someone trained in conflict management he only had to get out of the van and they scampered, impressive!

Socialblade.com is worth checking if you want to get an idea of how lucrative (or not) Youtube can be.

Does seem a bit strange 17 minutes talking around the headline subject but almost no detail. Mind you as someone trained in conflict management he only had to get out of the van and they scampered, impressive!
He probably bored the sh1t out of them so they left

Probably a bit short of subscribers so had to come up with a click bait headline.

On a more serious note, there was mention of a ridgemonkey kettle…???

for those that have had the sense not to click on the link, in summary:

Park up, at the edge of a field, talk rubbish, tell everyone that the field is amazing, cook something with a ridge monkey on a £10 portable stove, talk more inane rubbish, interrupt each other whilst recording, go for a walk, whilst talking more rubbish, meet a cow, explain how to close a gate and why ! go to a shop, don’t buy sausages (which was the reason for the walk, albeit the longer walk not the direct walk).

cook tea on a ridge monkey, not the tea planned but another concoction, whilst telling everyone how great a field looks, talk more inane rubbish

go to sleep

Added subsequently, like after the credits of a good film whereby you get a little bit extra reward for staying to the end of the credits ):

wake up in the middle of the night, with world war three erupting outside, aimed specifically at the blogger (in the van)
grab something before he got out of the van, broke the TV bracket, (TV bracket make & supplier named much earlier in the blog) “
attackers “realised they had made a mistake and ran”.
explain that it didn’t ruin the experience one bit “honestly“

talk rubbish about conflict management training (I.e. de- escalating the situation by grabbing something heavy to inflict violence on others ! )

I bet he grabbed his selfie stick & started to do another Blog, they realised how boring he was and didn’t want to be in the blog so scarpered.

stranglely and latterly in the story, there was another van next to him at the time of the incident although this was not shown in his tea time blog, (or at any stage)
the neighbout, who was not attacked during world war three, subsequently got out to see what the issue was, (after world war three had run away)
the blogger decided he was in mortal danger (only at the end of the video is this apparent)
moved on for safety reasons (to a lay-by 10 minutes away) & at some point called the police who sent out a Patrol To the incident (but he’d already left , presumably, so the neighbours were probably woken by plod.)

OMG this summary, is boring as the full Blog.

Summary:
freebies have dried up, along with subscriber, need to add effect to get a new kettle for free, kettle named much earlier in the bog. ( yes I meant to say bog, because that’s where you put number twos)

there are some great blogs & great bloggers out there, this is not one of them, don’t waste your time, just “wanted to be really honest” !

Last edited:
for those that have had the sense not to click on the link, in summary:

Park up, at the edge of a field, talk rubbish, tell everyone that the field is amazing, cook something with a ridge monkey on a £10 portable stove, talk more inane rubbish, interrupt each other whilst recording, go for a walk, whilst talking more rubbish, meet a cow, explain how to close a gate and why ! go to a shop, don’t buy sausages (which was the reason for the walk, albeit the longer walk not the direct walk).

cook tea on a ridge monkey, not the tea planned but another concoction, whilst telling everyone how great a field looks, talk more inane rubbish

go to sleep

Added subsequently, like after the credits of a good film whereby you get a little bit extra reward for staying to the end of the credits ):

wake up in the middle of the night, with world war three erupting outside, aimed specifically at the blogger (in the van)
grab something before he got out of the van, broke the TV bracket, (TV bracket make & supplier named much earlier in the blog) “
attackers “realised they had made a mistake and ran”.
explain that it didn’t ruin the experience one bit “honestly“

talk rubbish about conflict management training (I.e. de- escalating the situation by grabbing something heavy to inflict violence on others ! )

I bet he grabbed his selfie stick & started to do another Blog, they realised how boring he was and didn’t want to be in the blog so scarpered.

stranglely and latterly in the story, there was another van next to him at the time of the incident although this was not shown in his tea time blog, (or at any stage)
the neighbout, who was not attacked during world war three, subsequently got out to see what the issue was, (after world war three had run away)
the blogger decided he was in mortal danger (only at the end of the video is this apparent)
moved on for safety reasons (to a lay-by 10 minutes away) & at some point called the police who sent out a Patrol To the incident (but he’d already left , presumably, so the neighbours were probably woken by Pold)

OMG this summary, is boring as the full Blog.

Summary:
freebies have dried along with subscriber, need to add effect to get a new kettle for free, kettle named much earlier in the bog. ( yes I meant to say bog, because that’s where you put number twos)

there are some great blogs & great bloggers out there, this is not one of them, don’t waste your time, just “wanted to be really honest” !
Did you see that bit where she jiggled her t1ts about with the dog though? That was great

Back