Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this the most expensive Cali ever!

Just seen this at £90k. o_O Are there really people paying £90k for a Cali? They are surely not worth £90k.

https://used.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/...swb-204-ps-20-tdi-7sp-dsg-reserve-now-s3cp8kv
I remember similar questions have been asked in the past, the amazement when when list price went over £50k with the sanity of anyone paying that sort of money for a van being questioned.

When you start looking at current prices for ordinary cars, £28k for a 1.2 Corsa for example, it makes the Cali look half sensible.

When you start looking at current prices for ordinary cars, £28k for a 1.2 Corsa for example, it makes the Cali look half sensible.
I just had to Google a new Corsa. They start at just under £16k. I think you must have specified the 17 year old's wet dream at £28k! (QS inflating the price!?) :Iamsorry

Price many articles increase now astonish. Shipping container more is 10 times cost before arrive covid.
If is application this increase California, is Eu700,000.00 buy new California.
Is 95,000 one days coming seems cheap? Especially is big problems components building new vehicle - every manufacture, not only is Vw group suffers and is long time wait customers new machine
If is demand exist and not supply coming, is knowing what happen prices, not only camper but food and energy - new big problems is next corner hiding.

I just had to Google a new Corsa. They start at just under £16k. I think you must have specified the 17 year old's wet dream at £28k! (QS inflating the price!?) :Iamsorry
Is new Electric Opel around 28k eu, when is soon we cannot buy gasoline model, we must paying such high cost little shopping car.

And so China continue increase using coal manufacture articles such is solar panel, battery to e cars to west people, make china rich and west poor.
China plan works good.

Sounds like a typical architect / client - give them a price for top of the range proper job & they come back with how much a mate down the pub could bodge it for.

It was more an exclamation of you could spend £28k and still have only bought a Corsa.

Thats insane…
Has to be one of the best MPVs you could possibly invest in.
I'll have you know my 17 plate Vauxhall Zafira Tourer is the best value MPV money can buy, WBAC offered £7,650 in May, have eventually bid it up to £11,350 way more than I paid for it two years ago, strange times.

This long wheel base conversion is better value for money surely :D

View attachment 84696

I don’t believe for a second anyone is really paying anywhere near that.
Surely…?

You may as well buy an old Tranny, build something with mdf. Then get the wife and kids to follow in the Volvo and still be quids in for half the money…

I don’t believe for a second anyone is really paying anywhere near that.
Surely…?

You may as well buy an old Tranny, build something with mdf. Then get the wife and kids to follow in the Volvo and still be quids in for half the money…
Get a brand new Volvo and brand new transporter...and still have a few quid for mdf

Is this the most expensive Martini ever?

"the discs alloys are available as an extra"
Although it has only been used as a 3rd vehicle..............whatever that means

Is this the most expensive Martini ever?

But it's sign-written, so not at all welcome at a lot of campsites that want to "keep up standards" and keep out the hoi polloi...
:Grin

How come all these expensive vans are in West Yorkshire?

How come all these expensive vans are in West Yorkshire?
Because if they were down south they would have been snapped up by now as absolute bargains.
The value of money certainly changes as you go north, £96k in London is loose change, it gets you a season ticket for the train and a couple of lunches in Covent Garden, in Yorkshire it buys you a complete row of terraced houses.

Back