Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

iphone users?

Appreciated! Updated m'ipad , leaving my phone alone [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Off topic but but not worth it's own thread - since upgrading to iOS7 (iPhone 5), I'm having to log in again every time I access this forum on my mobile. Anyone have any ideas why? It used to stay logged in with iOS6. And yes, I do tick the "stay logged in" box!

Not updating yet as there seems to be to many issues with iOS7 ....

Mine is working fine in iPhone 4 and iPad 2....keeps me logged in and all else works fine....

KernowLad said:
Off topic but but not worth it's own thread - since upgrading to iOS7 (iPhone 5), I'm having to log in again every time I access this forum on my mobile. Anyone have any ideas why? It used to stay logged in with iOS6. And yes, I do tick the "stay logged in" box!

Best to use Tapatalk on iOS

Tapatalk is working just fine, you don't get to enter polls but it's a good way to view the forum.

Sent from an iPad using Tapatalk

KernowLad said:

At the moment I have the same problem on my work PC (Windows 8 using Chrome) it logs me out 99% of the time.

It works fine on all my other PC's and tablets.

I am rebuilding the PC next week so I have not bothered troubleshooting, but weird that I have the same symptoms on a totally seperate platform - is it possible our cookies have got a bit confused....

I have also just up dated my iPhone and since then I have to log in every time I visit. I have an iPhone 4s :sad

Back