Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inverter socket to three pin adaptor?

My slow cooker is 120 watts so should be OK
I know, but @B J G mentioned using a U.K. Extension with Euro plug so you could plug more things in. Still limited to 150 watts total.

Won't fit the Cali inverter socket.
Thought there may be a reason. How is John managing?
I used the 79p version in my T4 Cali, but times move on.

Indeed true but not quite what I am looking for - I will keep hunting!

One of these: (not all together, just one of them)
upload_2017-5-15_15-33-54.jpeg

IMG_7286.JPG So my answer to the inverter socket problem has just arrived in the post. It's an angled euro plug with enough flex to decide what I need when my van arrives and I'll then stick a uk socket on the end.

I made one of those but have not found a use so far due to 300w limit of inverter. I do use inverter to charge my camera batteries but had a Euro cable for that charger so it needed no adapter

View attachment 28136 So my answer to the inverter socket problem has just arrived in the post. It's an angled euro plug with enough flex to decide what I need when my van arrives and I'll then stick a uk socket on the end.
This is what I need to power my little dehumidifier. It is the IEC c7 at one end? Where did you buy from?

IMG_1475.JPG IMG_1477.JPG Here's another solution I just had delivered from Alibaba (ordered it ages ago just after this discussion last time round but, since it comes from China, it's only just arrived!). It's really neat as it has a small plug with cable out of the side so doesn't hang out of the socket and risk getting knocked or damaging the socket itself. It has both uk plug plus 4 USB sockets which will give up to 4.2A if you're just using one of them - so quicker charging than lots of the other cigarette lighter jobs I've had before. Small things to keep me amused while waiting for our van to get out VW jail :( !

View attachment 28829 View attachment 28830 Here's another solution I just had delivered from Alibaba (ordered it ages ago just after this discussion last time round but, since it comes from China, it's only just arrived!). It's really neat as it has a small plug with cable out of the side so doesn't hang out of the socket and risk getting knocked or damaging the socket itself. It has both uk plug plus 4 USB sockets which will give up to 4.2A if you're just using one of them - so quicker charging than lots of the other cigarette lighter jobs I've had before. Small things to keep me amused while waiting for our van to get out VW jail :( !
Don't forget the two pin socket is only rated at 150 watts + 230 volts and that's only 0.65 amps, anymore than this and you will overload the socket.

It's not for the USB we use it, it's for the square pin socket and the angled plug into the wall. Also though the other one I showed earlier in that thread is probably even better but a little bigger

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk