Inverter socket to three pin adaptor?

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
HI All, I have a 120 watt slow cooker and want to plug it into the inverter socket behind the passenger seat. I don't want to change the plug so I am looking for an adaptor. "Funny" shaped Euro socket to 13amp plug (but running at max 0.65 amps.
Anybody know of such an adaptor and where I can get one?

http://+++++++++++++++++++++++/prod...5-t6-vw-california-hexagonal-inverter-socket/ could have been that one

dont know why the link wouldnt post properly but was campervantastic site

oooo is the site barred on something?
Thanks for help. Odd that the site name is only shown as stars! I will have a look for the thread you quoted and see if I can access it there.

Attachments

• SKROSS.pdf
    383.9 KB · Views: 28
Thanks to All.

I must admit I was wondering why a 79p one of those wouldn't suffice John!

We use these in france. hope it is ok?

View attachment 21475
Just a small bit of info. I found that these give reversed live-neutral polarity. Just try a polarity check to be sure.

Other method is to take a British extension lead and put a French plug on the end. That way you can have as many outlets as required. Most have a few kicking about already.

Just a small bit of info. I found that these give reversed live-neutral polarity. Just try a polarity check to be sure.

Other method is to take a British extension lead and put a French plug on the end. That way you can have as many outlets as required. Most have a few kicking about already.
Just be careful you don't damage the Inverter as it is only 150 watts output.

they dont fit the inverter socket do they? its a hexagonal shape

yep hence my original reply with the rubbish links,but I have been known to get confused o_O