Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introduction

W

Wandro

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi everyone.
We have just joined as a member as we are patiently waiting on our VW Ocean being built. I’m 57 and have been lucky enough to retire and am waiting for my wife to join me. She wont be happy if the van arrives before she manages to retire And I’m out and about in it. :) We’ve camped in the past in tents and caravans but always had a dream of owning a VW. Looked for last 2 years on best way to purchase one ranging from a conversion to a California . It’s took all this time to take the leap of faith and go for a California. Ocean. I don’t think we will be disappointed. We’re living in Cornwall and can’t wait to get out on the road and explore around here and up country. Very excited. We’ve been looking on the site and have found some good ideas and lots of very useful information which is helping us - so many thanks!
Wayne & Lorraine

Hi everyone.
We have just joined as a member as we are patiently waiting on our VW Ocean being built. I’m 57 and have been lucky enough to retire and am waiting for my wife to join me. She wont be happy if the van arrives before she manages to retire And I’m out and about in it. :) We’ve camped in the past in tents and caravans but always had a dream of owning a VW. Looked for last 2 years on best way to purchase one ranging from a conversion to a California . It’s took all this time to take the leap of faith and go for a California. Ocean. I don’t think we will be disappointed. We’re living in Cornwall and can’t wait to get out on the road and explore around here and up country. Very excited. We’ve been looking on the site and have found some good ideas and lots of very useful information which is helping us - so many thanks!
Wayne & Lorraine
Welcome

Hi everyone.
Wayne & Lorraine
Welcome to the forum :thumb