I've ordered a 180 Cali in silver with extras
and are hoping to take dilevery by the end
of june . Myself my wife and our 2 small
Children are very much looking forward for
our little adventures. I'm grateful to the
forum for all the essential VW information
Which is invaluable .
Thanks Richard ( rdk240408 )

Hi Richard & welcome to the forum, any questions we will try to answer for you.
Loads of info here for plenty of reading !

Andy

Hi Richard. Welcome along. Good news about the Cali coming in June which dealer is it ordered through? Are your 2 children old enough to sleep in the roof or are you going to climb up?
Any plans for your first trip? Sorry about all the questions :thumb

Hi Calikev
We are hoping to go down to the south of France during the summer. We've got two older and two younger children . The younger two are 3 and 6, our eldest two 15 and 17. The youngest two will sleep above and our eldest in the kyam tent we would like to buy to go with it. We are looking forward to weekends and school holidays away with the kids as a family. We ordered Cali from VW Cardiff who I'm sure are sick of me calling in as I've been back and fore to the showroom for months!

That sounds great. I have a 16 year old and a 13 year old and they love it even just days out.
They sleep upstairs so we have bought a mattress topper for the downstairs bed a must in my opinion. The kyham will cut down on your storage a little but essential with 4 kids.
Count the days and prey the weather improves :thumb

Hi to all members

We have just collected our new 180 manual 4 motion in Silver bought from Heritage Bristol
We had ordered in January a LWB 180 4 motion kombi with lots of extras to get a coversion done from another dealer only to be told last week the build had been delayed and no new date could be given .
So we spoke to our local VW non cali main dealer who searched the network for a 180 4 motion as we do a lot of towing of landrover competition motors always parking in fields and wild camping.
Anyway they found exactly what we wanted from Heritage a quick Phone call and it was ours the only extra missing was a tow hitch which they fitted before collection .
We collect our seat covers and monster mats tomorrow before going North for our first night in the Cali towing a landrover of course!!
Will probably get a set of All terrain tyres soon as i dont want to be stuck in a field full of landrover Discovery Tow motors
Hope to meet everyone at a camping weekend in the near future
and may have some questions after the wekend
Malcolm and Jo Whitbread

Hi both!
We also have two young ones aged 1 and 3. We find the California to be a superb family wagon as well as a mini home. In fact we are hooked! Enjoy both your vans - they really are fantastic!

Welcome Hotspanner,

like the name sounds like you are a useful guy to have around.

Hope you get a lot of fun out of your Cali it should make camping at your Landrover competitions a lot more comfortable.

Let us know how you get on and some pictures would be great.

John

Hello Richard, hello Hotspanner.
Welcome to the club and forum.
Luke