Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing My New Coast

So pleased for you that yours is finally here!! Think it looks awesome, especially the colour and wheels

Looks brill, hoping to order the Ocean this week but would have gone Coast if it was imported. The electric roof is the biggest doubt I have with the Ocean.
Love the floor, might have to consider an upgrade! Enjoy it

Thank you
VWCoastbusters if you sign up for emails you get 15% off the first purchase. Just ended up buying two, one for inside and one as a mat for outside... I've got to actually pay for the van tomorrow so I need to stop spending now !

VWCoastbusters if you sign up for emails you get 15% off the first purchase. Just ended up buying two, one for inside and one as a mat for outside... I've got to actually pay for the van tomorrow so I need to stop spending now !
I know that feeling!

Twins! I recollect when I joined the forum that you said you were also waiting for your Coast. Ours arrived on Monday, but it hasn’t all been plain sailing. It was due to be delivered on the Friday but seemingly the engine management light has presented itself. Seemingly resolved, ours was delivered to Cornwall on the Monday with....it’s engine management light back on. We’re now waiting for one of Listers’ own engineers to come down this week with their mobile unit to get to the bottom of this. We’ve been out and about in the van a bit but at the moment we’re hesitant to start loving it in case they fail to fix this and we end up rejecting the van, which would surely be our next move. Truly hoping our new van isn’t a ‘Friday afternoon job’, but loving our joint colour choice of Starlight Blue, and looking at your pictures I’m wondering whether we should have specced the same floor as you. Looks great! DFAFAC80-618B-47BC-9837-D41552EF10BC.jpeg

Twins! I recollect when I joined the forum that you said you were also waiting for your Coast. Ours arrived on Monday, but it hasn’t all been plain sailing. It was due to be delivered on the Friday but seemingly the engine management light has presented itself. Seemingly resolved, ours was delivered to Cornwall on the Monday with....it’s engine management light back on. We’re now waiting for one of Listers’ own engineers to come down this week with their mobile unit to get to the bottom of this. We’ve been out and about in the van a bit but at the moment we’re hesitant to start loving it in case they fail to fix this and we end up rejecting the van, which would surely be our next move. Truly hoping our new van isn’t a ‘Friday afternoon job’, but loving our joint colour choice of Starlight Blue, and looking at your pictures I’m wondering whether we should have specced the same floor as you. Looks great! View attachment 75113
Hi, nice colour choice ;-) when did you order and what was your build week? I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are having, my parents had a new vw polo that had problem after problem, at one point the engine set on fire ! in the end they cut their losses and got rid of it. That's my plan if I end up with a Friday afternoon (or rather Christmas) lemon.
Hope you get it sorted and it's just a little glitch !

Hi, nice colour choice ;-) when did you order and what was your build week? I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are having, my parents had a new vw polo that had problem after problem, at one point the engine set on fire ! in the end they cut their losses and got rid of it. That's my plan if I end up with a Friday afternoon (or rather Christmas) lemon.
Hope you get it sorted and it's just a little glitch !
Love the private plate btw

@bluedogcampervan have you started another thread about this engine management light? If not, can you do so? I think a lot of new T6.1 owners would like to hear about it. And it wouldn’t hijack this thread.

I know how you feel - its never ending - think Im almost ready to roll whenever we're allowed!?
Going to do a few driveway test camps first!

I know how you feel - its never ending - think Im almost ready to roll whenever we're allowed!?
Going to do a few driveway test camps first!
I have a huge pile of stuff in the lounge waiting to go into the van, I'm wondering how it's all going to fit in :oops:

Hi - Can I ask as you ordered the same time as me in September - should we have the fly screen for the sliding window with our Coast ? Its now shown as standard on the configurator but Im not sure it was when we ordered!

Hi - Can I ask as you ordered the same time as me in September - should we have the fly screen for the sliding window with our Coast ? Its now shown as standard on the configurator but Im not sure it was when we ordered!
I ordered my Coast in November and did not receive a fly screen

Hi, I think I read on a thread somewhere they weren't included, it's a bit annoying they are now, I wonder if we could order one ?

Hi, I think I read on a thread somewhere they weren't included, it's a bit annoying they are now, I wonder if we could order one ?
I have seen a post on here recently with a photo of the fly screen provided with a recently delivered 6.1. I can’t find it now of course, or confirm if it was a Coast or Ocean (I remember thinking I should get one then, when my Ocean is delivered).

Last edited:
I have seen a post on here recently with a photo of the fly screen provided with a recently delivered 6.1. I can’t find it now of course, or confirm if it was a Coast or Ocean (I remember thinking I should get one then, when my Ocean is delivered).
Let me know if you find it, I've crossed it off the checklist though as I must have read it somewhere ..

Now I've actually got the van I have to say I'm so pleased with the colour, it's looks nearly black in some photos but in reality it's a beautiful deep blue and contrast really well with the wooden floor and cabinets :)

20210319_150642.jpg

No fly screen found so far Jenny H

It does look lovely. I chose the colour as my dad had a kombi the same - really looked smart when it caught the sun. And the colour looks different in every photo!