Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Intro

I

Innyjim

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello all, I hit 55 next year and the plan is to cash in 25% of my pension tax free and upgrade from a Thule roof tent on top of a Q7 to a Cali Ocean. Really excited about the prospect of this! Spending my waking hours researching and reading the interesting thread on here. Great to meet you all and I'm sure I'll be asking stupid question over the coming months. Great to meet you all.

Hello all, I hit 55 next year and the plan is to cash in 25% of my pension tax free and upgrade from a Thule roof tent on top of a Q7 to a Cali Ocean. Really excited about the prospect of this! Spending my waking hours researching and reading the interesting thread on here. Great to meet you all and I'm sure I'll be asking stupid question over the coming months. Great to meet you all.
Nice move Innyjim.
If you’re retiring you love being able to move around and live freely, they are fabulous vehicles

I applaud your choice of future vehicle, it’s been a winner for us! I know this forum isn’t a place to dish out financial advice, but at 55 you’re a youngster, so look out for your future years and if not already done be sure to get advice.