Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insurance advice - looking to buy new Cali this year

D

Damen

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi there. This is my first post on here. I own a VW t5 Kombi which me and the family use for camping trips in the UK and abroad. The kids are getting older and me and the wife are looking to buy a new California Ocean this year. We're carefully considering our options.

I've been reading through info on here about insurance and have run into a few problems when getting quotes.

I've hit stumbles over the vehicle value, which may be in region of £55,000
and a big stumble has been where the vehicle will be kept - as it will be on street, I don't have a drive.

I'd be using the Cali mostly for leisure, but would want it to be available as a daily runner as needed - so would not want to consider keeping it in a lockup - as that would defeat the purpose.

Any thoughts or advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. This is my first post on here. I own a VW t5 Kombi which me and the family use for camping trips in the UK and abroad. The kids are getting older and me and the wife are looking to buy a new California Ocean this year. We're carefully considering our options.

I've been reading through info on here about insurance and have run into a few problems when getting quotes.

I've hit stumbles over the vehicle value, which may be in region of £55,000
and a big stumble has been where the vehicle will be kept - as it will be on street, I don't have a drive.

I'd be using the Cali mostly for leisure, but would want it to be available as a daily runner as needed - so would not want to consider keeping it in a lockup - as that would defeat the purpose.

Any thoughts or advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Caravan & Motorhome Club. Not the cheapest but offer 2 yrs New for Old on new vehicles. And I’ve had good experience of this in the past.

comfort. not the stuff you put in your washer. phone them. they do online quotes but best to talk. quote this club for a discount. they know the cali too. I paid 240 quid this year. driveway parked though I admit.

Safeguard were the only people that would insure me to be parked on the street (with the combination of vehicle value and business use), so give them a go and remember VIP discount!

Thanks for all your help. I'll check those suggestions out. I'm sure I'll be back as my Cali journey continues!