Inka

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I have recieved a message from Inka today
They are now producing a fith seat cover for the Cali, they are also holding a stock of
The 3 variant matress covers . Unfortunately there will be no discount off the matress covers
But those of us that have the seat covers will know they are quality products and not
Available anywhere else. The seat covers are still discounted for vip's.
non vip's and matress covers Please use eBay for your purchases.

Hi CaliKev,

I'm looking to buy the 5th seat cover and have been looking at the Inka site on ebay regularly, but so far have not seen it.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

Thanks
Mark

Hi mark I'm hoping it was you that has just upgraded to a VIP. :thumb
The information you need is in the VIP lounge
Cheers kev

Calikev said:
Hi mark I'm hoping it was you that has just upgraded to a VIP. :thumb
The information you need is in the VIP lounge
Cheers kev

Yes its me. Had trouble as my email was registered to the old paypal account which was hacked by someone now sorted. If I've got access straight away i'll check the members area, we need the cover before cornwall and 3 wet surfers jump in the cali and try and get changed..... :thanks

I would like to add my experience of Inka. We ordered a full set of covers for our 2021 Cali on 8 November 2021 which arrived about a week later. Whilst the quality was good the fabric colour did not match the colour on the website so we returned them and asked for a different design. The website promised to refund the return carriage but Inka refused. It is now 17 Feb 2022 and the replacement covers arrive today - 3 and a half months after placing the original order! AND they sent the wrong size headrest covers after speficically checking we would receive the smaller type B model. I would echo other people's comments here - items show in stock when they are not. I suspect the covers are made overseas and take ages to come to the UK. Response times to email enquiries are painfully slow and the phone number is not monitored. Truly terrible. I would pay extra and buy from elsewhere.

Alerted by your post I thought I too would share my experience.
I placed an order at the beginning of February for a bag of passenger seat organiser. Heard nothing. Sent emails requesting update on order but still heard nothing. As the website says……
“If you cannot wait any longer for your order please email customer services at retailorders@auto-kit.co.uk and they will process a full refund for you.”
…… I have asked for a refund. Let’s wait and see - I am just glad I didn’t go ahead and order a whole set of covers for ALL the seats!

I placed an order at the beginning of February for a bag of passenger seat organiser. Heard nothing. Sent emails requesting update on order but still heard nothing. As the website says……
“If you cannot wait any longer for your order please email customer services at retailorders@auto-kit.co.uk and they will process a full refund for you.”
…… I have asked for a refund. Let’s wait and see - I am just glad I didn’t go ahead and order a whole set of covers for ALL the seats!
BACK of seat not bag.

An update to this ……
I received an update on my order yesterday on the same day as a refund. Shame original communication hadn’t been responded to sooner.

Back