Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka - June 2023?

RockinNRollin

RockinNRollin

Where to next?
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Has anyone ordered from Inka in the last few months? I emailed them to check lead times before placing an order last month, they advised 7-10 working days (which wasn't a problem), I'm now way past this but they're not responding to emails .

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any difficulties/success?

Just had contact back - for anyone else who needs to know, they’re due next week so we’re roughly a month from ordering to receiving (on 6.1 waterproof covers anyway)

There’s someone selling a set on one of the Cali Facebook groups if you need them quicker.

I started a thread a few months ago. In the end a director (Martin Mangat] rang me, said that the guy in charge of production had been "marched off the premises" and that things would get better. Mine turned up soon after, but I think only because I changed to grey instead of black and they were in stock. Their reviews had been awful since last year. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.inka-corp.com

We ordered a set of covers from them back in 2020 which took a few weeks to arrive. The only issue was they sent 3 left chair arm covers and 1 right one. There is no phone number to call so everything had to be done via the contact form on their website. After repeated assurances that the correct one would be sent out with order numbers attached and then receiving nothing I began to think that I would never get one. At one point I got a reply that a replacement had been shipped with a bogus tracking number. I think one of the excuses was that the factory was on reduced staff due to lockdown. After the lockdowns ended I sent a complaint and a manager replied and I got the correct cover within a few days.

Am I happy with the seat covers? Yes.
Would I use or recommend Inka? No way.

Hi, there are quite a few threads on here about the poor customer service from Inka. I ordered a set a few years back and was told that the seat cover set colour I wanted was in stock and it would take 7 days for them to be delivered. That was very optimistic, in the end we waited over 3 months for them after continually being promised that we would get them within a week. That was their comment every time. Eventually we were told that they were recruiting machinists as they had no staff!!! They are a bunch of liars who constantly tell you what you want to hear just to keep you quiet. That said though when we eventually got the covers they were quite good for what we paid. Seems like their customer service still hasn’t changed. Good luck, I hope your covers arrive when they have stated.

I started a thread a few months ago. In the end a director (Martin Mangat] rang me, said that the guy in charge of production had been "marched off the premises" and that things would get better. Mine turned up soon after, but I think only because I changed to grey instead of black and they were in stock. Their reviews had been awful since last year. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.inka-corp.com
From past experience I'd take that excuse with a massive pinch of salt!

Back