Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka grey rear cover help help help

Alfiesbuddy

Alfiesbuddy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all, recently ordered the Inka grey front seat covers, they fit however the head rest parts don’t but I’ll live with them.

I ordered the wrong rear bench! It appears I ordered the transporter 2 seat cover and it doesn’t fit.

I’m getting in a pickle as I’ve emailed Inka asking if I can swap for correct Cali Ocean seat but they state they don’t make these.

Help! I’m in need of Inka rear seat grey cover.... any suggestions please ? 2017 model

Thank you in advance

Are you talking about the waterproof covers ??? They do produce a 3 seat version - i have a full set - google it and lots of options

Yes the waterproof covers, so are you saying the 3 seater bench cover will fit? Seat belt gaps etc suitable ?

Thank for helping ! :)

Yes the waterproof covers, so are you saying the 3 seater bench cover will fit? Seat belt gaps etc suitable ?

Thank for helping ! :)
The three seat Beach Inca cover will not fit your Ocean bench seat, You need either the two seat SE and/or the Ocean cover. The two seat Beach cover may fit but the headrests are different.

Like I say I can live with the slightly ill fitting head rests

I just need to find a rear seat cover

If anyone can offer a link I’d be grateful

2017 California Ocean bench :)

Inka preferable !

Their rear 3 seat template was taken off my old T5.1 2010 Caravelle which is why the headrest covers don’t fit the T6 models.

I asked them for links to the right products and what the sent was completely wrong so I went with the VW ones instead ( which are excellent)

Full set
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401404350426

Last edited:
Speak t Nick at the club shop, he sorted me out a set of fronts, I think he has some odd sets

Thanks all I ended up re ordering the full set from Inka via eBay link helpfully provided.

I emailed Inka who said they will take the incorrect rear seat order and I simply have a spare front set, so no real stress. If I find I don’t use the spare set then, I’ll chuck em on eBay perhaps

As ever thanks all for chipping in to assist :)