Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Induction hob pan size

S

Stirling Maxwell

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
I'm considering buying a induction double ring hob, perhaps the Vango Sizzle, or the Outdoor Revolution Double Induction Cooker. However, the Vango Sizzle maximum ring size is 21cms, which means that my Tefal Ingenio 26cm frying pan is too big.
Does anyone know what size the rings are on the Outdoor Revolution cooker, or can recommend another with a larger ring size? Or perhaps you have the Sizzle and you're using a large frying pan on it - does it work OK?
Thanks

Hi
I have a vango sizzle double and a vango sizzle single hob which I have been using for a long time now. I use large pans on both of them and have just checked the size of my prestige frying pan and salter stir fry pan that I use on the hobs. They are 26cm and 29cm but that is the diameter of the top of the pans. The bases are substantially less but heat up well and I have had no problems. Not sure if that info helps. The vango sizzle hobs are 800w per hob which is fine for me as I am always worried about overloading electrics.

Hi
I have a vango sizzle double and a vango sizzle single hob which I have been using for a long time now. I use large pans on both of them and have just checked the size of my prestige frying pan and salter stir fry pan that I use on the hobs. They are 26cm and 29cm but that is the diameter of the top of the pans. The bases are substantially less but heat up well and I have had no problems. Not sure if that info helps. The vango sizzle hobs are 800w per hob which is fine for me as I am always worried about overloading electrics.
That's very helpful @alison. Thanks.

We have a stoves induction hob at home and I often put a larger pan on the smaller ring. It seems to work without any problems and never give it any thought. It’s probably not as efficient but it works fine.

Back